Absolutely incompetent agents

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bearing in mind your divorce, tenant on HB and general confusion over deposit would it not be sensible to consider doing property up and re-letting asap. In other words move on - you have had ££££'s out of tenant or HB so bite the bullet and get on with the re-furb with your eyes firmly on the horizon and not going over old ground.

    Freedom at the point of zero............


      I would be asking the agent to prove that they haven't got the deposit. An email, letter something to confirm that no deposit was taken. I would say this is the agents mistake if they have no other details.
      If you were to persue the tenant in small claims court, with the contract and letters I am sure that the judge would not award in your favour.


      Latest Activity