X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndrewDod
    replied
    Originally posted by Perce View Post
    The deposit is with My deposits but it was arranged by the agency.
    Yes so you let them protect it. YOU need to get the cash, and protect it yourself in future, on mydeposits (or whatever) using your own account and in your own name. Not only do you need to do this so that you know it is protected, but also so that you can deal with it properly at the end (and not via an agent whose contract you have terminated and who couldn't give a stuff about you)

Does your AST state that the deposit can be used for rental arrears, and does the PI given to tenant by agent (hopefully it was given) refer to this clause in the agreement.

If T owes more money in rent than the size of the deposit, then initiate a court claim (MCOL). It is hard to know what to do about the agent playing games.

Was it a mydeposits custodial or insurance scheme, and who actually has the money????

Leave a comment:

• Perce
    replied
    The deposit is with My deposits but it was arranged by the agency.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewDod
    replied
    Why on earth did you let the agent protect the deposit?????

Leave a comment:

• Perce
    started a topic Estate agency and eviction

Estate agency and eviction

Hello

My tenant was evicted. Does this mean that my relationship with the estate agency has ended ?

I am not using this agency anymore as I am selling although I am still dealing with the agency regarding the deposit. I was advised to wait for 3 months. The Tenant did not ask for his deposit as he owes me quite a lot of money in rent.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X