Estate agency and eviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reference this thread (first four posts) RE: claiming of tracing cost if MCOL claim is submitted first.
    There is a fine line between irony and stupidity. If I say something absurd please assume that I am being facetious.

Comment

This is the message I received from Mydeposits

"​​​​​​If the tenant does not raise a dispute within 3 months, the agents can release the money. If the tenants contact the agents to confirm that they agree for the funds to go to the landlord, then the agents can release the funds within the 3 months"

My tenant will neither raise a dispute nor reply to emails to agree for the funds to go to me".

Comment

Yes... that does seem to be the case for the insured scheme. I think they do have three months. The 30 days that I quoted previously was for custodial.
        There is a fine line between irony and stupidity. If I say something absurd please assume that I am being facetious.

Comment

Hello All,

The deposit has been paid to me at last. 10 days earlier than expected. I was surprised. My ex T. did not agree to release it but also did not raise a dispute.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X