Is home.co.uk good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is home.co.uk good?

Their figures often seem to be at odds with Zoopla and so I'm not sure who to believe.

Is the site any good?

I'd use Rightmove but the other two seem to have better features for viewing trends in the property market in different areas, etc.

Thanks

Never heard of it. Their figures for what?

The site looks like it was last coded at the turn of the millenium

Comment

To be honest I like retro so I have no issue with that, lol

And they have good graphs and stats of housing prices in different areas over time, etc ^^

Also broken down by type of property.

I'm never totally sure where best to look for such data!

Comment

Hoppimike - do you work for them by any chance lol
        My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

Originally posted by landlord-man View Post
          Hoppimike - do you work for them by any chance lol
          No

Although yeah I am being quite positive about this site. I do think the data is fairly thorough but I just can't say how accurate it is or what other sites have similar information.

To be honest I thought the site was well-known which was why I phrased the thread's title like that!

Comment

It looks to me as if it aggregates data from other sites.
            When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
            Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X