Open Rent -Management service - Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomy
    replied
    Thanks Codger and Hooper. The letting process with OpenRent has certainly felt very smooth, and as a first-time landlord, it's tempting to go with them for a lot of the other services, including the management.

I might do DIY management before long but at least to get started, it feels easier to just go with OpenRent.

I'm hoping someone has used them and is happy with them so I can try this with a little more confidence.

Leave a comment:

• Hooper
    replied
    I have found the Open Rent portal excellent for advertising properties and have let pretty much everything through them for the past five years at least. But every time I have tried to use one of their other services I have regretted it. Poor systems. Poor comms. No accountability. Unapologetic.

Leave a comment:

• Codger
    replied
    I like to know the tradesmen who work on my property so i know a good job is done. I have seen a lot of shoddy work from arms len gth repairs .

Leave a comment:

• Nomy
    started a topic Open Rent -Management service - Worth it?

Open Rent -Management service - Worth it?

Has anyone used Openrent's management service?

They have two services - Management Lite and Management Plus. The fee is a flat fee rather than a % but I was wondering if it's really worth it at all.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X