Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uklondoner
    replied
    Thanks I have HMO license from the local council although I just have 3 small rooms. I am not operating a hotel. I am planning to rent to a small group of people but I want an agent to manage it for me.or you think it is better to do it myself like I did before

Leave a comment:

• ash72
    replied
    Your responsibilities don't go away if you hand the property to an agent. If you are renting rooms out then it would be classed as an HMO and you need to have fulfilled the compliance aspects prior to renting it out as such with the local council's approval.

HMO's require more work than a traditional single family residency due to the turnover of T's, maintenance on call 24 hours a day etc, expect to pay more for this service by an agent, and make sure they have a 24 hour service in case of any issues.

Leave a comment:

• Uklondoner
    started a topic Letting agent

Letting agent

I now am thinking to let a letting agent to take over the whole flat. I have been letting each room separately but I feel it is getting harder , so I am considering to give it to them. I don't know if it a.good idea or not.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X