poor management service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor management service

We are paying a management service an annual fee to look after some properties.
    1. Three months out of 6 months so far we have had to chase up reason for rent not being transferred to us
    2. they cant get hold of trade to fix problems in the flats, and if they do they are overpriced or delayed

generally dissatisfied so far. anything that we can do apart from threaten to leave to get them on the ball?
    ive paid the full annual sum

Originally posted by hsa1 View Post
    ive paid the full annual sum
    Don't do this again.

Was this before or since we had the plague?
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

before, its at a substantially lower fee than i could find elsewher, around 6% per property fully managed. But as the saying goes....

Comment

The issue with any letting agent who provides poor service is that they pretty much have the upper hand in a practical sense.
        They usually have the deposit and all the evidence you'd need to evict the tenant.
        And their landlord agreements are usually quite hard to extricate yourself from.

Possibly face to face (or video) meeting to discuss your concerns?
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

good point, didnt think about all the information and records they have for the current tenants, i was thinking of leaving them after 6 months but that may be hassle. thank you

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X