Freeholder insurance for house converted into 2 flats

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Freeholder insurance for house converted into 2 flats

    I have a house which I have converted into two flats and I am currently in the process of selling these 2 flats (leasehold).

    I've searched online and I'm struggling to find buildings insurance for a non-resident freeholder.

    Does anyone have any recommendations?

    Many thanks,

    Try calling my usual insurance broker: Ember JD, 020 8941 2204

    Out of interest are you keeping the freehold?



      I know of:

      a. Lansdown Insurance Brokers (01242-524498 or;

      b. Residentsline/Norwich Union (0800-281235 or and;

      c. Royal Sun Alliance.
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).


      Latest Activity