• Show
Clear All

• Smiler
    replied
    I insure with Alan Boswell

Leave a comment:

• Jonboy
    replied
    personally i avoid homelet & letsure as they are way too expensive, and use landlord insurance direct, very helpful, quick and know what they are talking about. i've shopped around and i've not been able to beat their rates yet.

Leave a comment:

• justaboutsane
    replied
    We like to use a couple, one is Paymentshield. Another we use is Select & Protect this has led to us using a guy who is linked to S&P with Norwich Union we can have up to 5 properties in a portfolio and then as many portfolios as you like! I dont have the number to hand as I have just mnoved offices... as soon as I find it I will PM you!

Sorry I have just re read this thread and found a MAJOR typo! I have an infection at the mo so am not feeling too great! I even proof read it twice! the guy at Norwich Union is ace... and we are USING him and not SUING him! sorry!
    Last edited by justaboutsane; 04-04-2006, 22:17 PM. Reason: Major typo!

Leave a comment:

• paul_c
    started a topic Recommended insurers

Recommended insurers

Second question for the day!

Any good or bad experiences with LL insurance - I'm thinking here of the building and contents rather than rent guarantee insurance, and not necessarily just the price but how easy to deal with and get paid out when things do go wrong? Any companies to avoid in your opinion?

Once again, many thanks.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X