Rent guarantee insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rent guarantee insurance

Any private landlords take rent guarantee insurance in order to cover their potential rent loss? My smart wife says it is easy to buy this kind of insurance but when you claim you will know it is not that easy... Please tell me your experience. Thanks

Just took it out today for the first time as had to evict a tenant earlier this year and it took a year and a lot of money. Doesn't seem to expensive, I hope it works if I ever needed it.

Comment

As far as I know you have to take it before the new contract starts

Comment

Listen to your wife.
        I would be thrilled to hear of anyone who has successfully claimed

Comment

I found out my post was redirected to here. I hope the post can noticed thanks

Comment

I rang my Insurance Company to check that if my tenant did not pay my Insurance Company would pay the rent to me. They said that for them to pay me I would have to have served a Notice to Quit. What I need to know is, with my Landlord Insurance having Legal Insurance, will that policy also pay a solicitor to issue the Notice to Quit ?? Or do I have to start paying £200 an hour for my own solicitor to do it ???

Comment

You can do it yourself . That is the only thing they need?

Comment

I don't have rent guarantee insurance - I think it is expensive - but I do always have legal cover. You can often get this as an add on either free or quite cheap and you only need to use it once to make it worthwhile! I did and it was!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X