Moneysupermarket- not impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moneysupermarket- not impressed

This is probably not news but I am not sure they have the consumer’s best financial interests at heart. My standard AST rented terraced house was covered with Endsleigh, who sent me a renewal quote which was more than double this year’s. So I went to money supermarket and all the quotes were as high as Endsleigh’s or more. I then went to Direct Line and renewed for the same price as this year. Funnily enough Direct Line was not amongst the providers quoted 🤔

Direct Line dont pay commissions to these "quote search" websites so they can offer lower premiums. It just involves extra work by the consumer - who on average are too lazy.

Perhaps not with the current energy crisis, but energy companies who don't pay commission are not auto included in results either and you have to tick to search for these - who don't have an auto switch with the advertising website.
    My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

They were caught put selling car insurance for more through the comparison sites so perhaps they've changed their business model to put it on house insurance instead. This year my car insurance was cheaper through a comparison site, last year it wasn't.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X