Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance without salary checks

Hello,
    Is there such a Rent Guarantee Insurance, where referencing is done for tenants, but their salary is not checked?
    I am facing a problem, where so many decent interested people are filtered out by the Openrent rent guarantee scheme, because their salary is apparently not high enough to afford the property.

thanks and regards

This makes no sense. Why would an insurer insure against something that is predictable and nearly inevitable. Well they might, but the premium might approach the total annual rent for a one year premium.

Are you sure you have been thinking clearly about what you are doing as a landlord? Rent guarantee insurance is at best a waste of time as a protection. You are taking this one step further by selecting tenants that even they would not insure.

Comment

Hi AndrewDod,
      Thanks for your advise.
      I know many experienced landlords, do not like rent guarantee insurance.
      They are a lot better judging and selecting their tenants.
      But being a novice, I am worried about the potential eviction costs, and bad tennats etc.

But I get your messaged. Perhaps such a product does not exist.

Comment

6 months rent up front for a 6 month tenancy is the best guarantee in my book. Then s21 notice & standing order form at 4 month point.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X