How do I upload an Avatar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I upload an Avatar?

Can't see an option to upload an avatar can someone point me in the right direction?

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Tenant's energy debt.
    Gordonmrln
    I am a landlord of a 2 bed end terrace, the property is owned out right. I am registered Disabled and this was the main reason I decided to rent my property out. As it was not a suitable property for my Disability. I would have to make some major changes that would devalue my property like installing...
    20-07-2017, 22:08 PM
  • Reply to Tenant's energy debt.
    Wright76
    I know it's upsetting to send a death certificate but unfortunately this is needed to verify her death. Not everyone is honest unfortunately and without evidence the company cannot update their records with this verification.

​​​​​​i really am sorry for your loss.
    21-07-2017, 17:20 PM
    theartfullodger
    EVERY time there is a change of occupant (or none..) WRITE (yes, WRITE! - keep copy) to utility companies & council detailing who/what/when & any relevant meter readings....
    21-07-2017, 16:33 PM
    MrShed
    So to clarify - the debt they are attempting to impose is only when your SECOND tenant moved in, given that you left the property in 2011?

They cant do that, simple as. They never had a contract with you after the previous tenant left assuming you never agreed to one. What happened in October...
    21-07-2017, 09:19 AM
    Gordonmrln
    Hi Mr Shed, Thank You for getting back to me I'm sorry I didn't include the dates. I'm pretty new to this kind of thing and although I wanted to let you know my story. I wasn't sure If I was being to long winded. But i wanted to give as much info as I could, yet it looks like I slipped up with the dates....
    21-07-2017, 09:12 AM
    MrShed
    I dont think its quite that simple personally. When it comes to the energy provider, the contract is the contract. The tenancy agreement doesnt remove the OP from the contract. The crux of the matter for me is if the provider was ever changed away from the OP, hence the reason for my question. As if...
    21-07-2017, 09:01 AM
    Interlaken
    That was like trying to read War and Peace - skimmed most of it. If you provide EON with a copy of the tenancy agreement for the time in question they then have to prove the bill is not yours.
    21-07-2017, 08:51 AM
    MrShed
    What date does the eon debt stem from? Is it from the entire time since you left the property or more recently?
    20-07-2017, 22:14 PM
  • Forum Update feedback
    nukecad
    I just thought I would note a couple of issues with todays forum update here:
    • Where has the 'Mark all posts read'/'Mark Forums Read' button gone? (I don't want to have open every thread to remove it from the unread list).
    • Clicking on the 'Go to first new post' next to a thread title is not working
    12-07-2017, 14:53 PM
  • Reply to Forum Update feedback
    nukecad
    Well that would tie in with your new Avatar/Profile picture....
    20-07-2017, 00:39 AM
Working...
X