Problems in accessing LZ Agreements etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems in accessing LZ Agreements etc.

I know I'm not the only one affected by this as I remember seeing a similar message here before.

If I try to access any of the free stuff hosted on this site at http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/agreements.htm I get prompted to enter my username/password (although I'm already logged in). If I try to do so again, nothing happens - it just refreshes the log-in screen.

Is anyone able to get this working and/or know what's wrong? (I've got cookies enabled incidentally).

Nope, I can't either. Also tried logging out before trying to log in for agreements.

I'm fairly sure I succeeded once, because I think I got my s.21 notice from here ages ago.

Comment

Why am I unable to access Agreements?

Does anyone know why I cannot access the forms, etc., on the 'Agreements' section of the LLZ site?

When I click on the one I want, it asks for my email address and password which it then rejects (even though I think the password is the correct one). When I try to tell it I have 'forgotten details' it just takes me to an 'oops -link broken' message. Again and again.

Suggestions welcome.
      'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Hi, I've just fixed the forgotten details broken link.

The main LandlordZONE website (for agreements downloads) is a separate login to the forum, so you'll need an account from www.landlordzone.co.uk/register

Let me know if you're still struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by WillB View Post
          The main LandlordZONE website (for agreements downloads) is a separate login to the forum, so you'll need an account from www.landlordzone.co.uk/register
          I'm already registered on the main website, I get the newsletter. But I still can't login to get to agreement downloads.

Comment

Access to Agreements

As has been noted the data base login for Agreements, Forms and Notices is at the LandlordZONE Members area, not the Forum - it is separate login - you will need to register for this initially:
            www.landlordzone.co.uk/register
            If anyone is having trouble logging-in please e-mail editor@landlordZONE.co.uk

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X