New member- how to post new thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member- how to post new thread

Hi there! I am a new member and can't for the life of me work out how to post a NEW message. I can see how to reply to an existing post but not how to start my own!

I've tried everything I can think of including the FAQs to no avail..............Help please!

Originally posted by susieQ View Post
    Hi there! I am a new member and can't for the life of me work out how to post a NEW message. I can see how to reply to an existing post but not how to start my own!

I've tried everything I can think of including the FAQs to no avail..............Help please!
    • On the main LLZ 'menu' page, click on whichever forum you feel is appropriate for your question/new thread (Residential Lettings Questions, Taxation Questions, whatever) .
    • Then click on New Thread (blue lozenge at top left, above the list of existing threads).
    • Give your Q a title.
    • Write your opening post.
    • Submit it.

Ca y est!
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Go to main 'residential letting questions' forum page. At the top left, there's a button called 'new thread'.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X