Post not visible - have I done something wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post not visible - have I done something wrong?

I just posted an update on one of my threads, but looks like I've done something wrong and fallen foul of some forum rules or etiquette.

My post was initially flagged in green and marked un-approved. I noticed there was an incomplete sentence and tried to edit while it was awaiting approval, but got a message that said I wasn't authorised to edit my message. Then I reposted the corrected message and deleted the first post. I got a warning that my post has been flagged as spam, but the was no longer the 'unapproved' tag or the green colouring, so it appears a moderator reviewed the post and approved it.

However, I'm not able to see this last post on the forum. The thread ends with the last forum reply about a week ago.

What am I doing wrong?

See this thread - https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...quire-approval
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Thanks, I just deleted the 'invisible' post and reposted it et voila!

Comment

So you're off the naughty step now... 😉

Comment

Yes.. it's bewildering when you can't even figure out what can get you on the naughty step in the first place

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X