Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daveg
    replied
    I have never posted spam or anything that broke the forum rules but nearly everyone of my posts now requires approval which makes the forum unusable.

After nearly 12 years on here I will not use this forum again, I am sure I will not be alone.

Admin know there is a problem and don't seem very keen to address it - why? you know it is destroying a really useful place for landlords and tenants.

Leave a comment:

• bob369
    replied
    I'm must definately be on the naughty step ... I started the thread, clicking on the thread on my 'Notifications' page brings up:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Leave a comment:

• nukecad
    replied
    Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
    They don't seem to delete accounts unless they're banning people.
    Your posts are going to be here forever, anyway.

Change your password to some random text pasted from somewhere and you'll lock youself out.
    Forum Admins don't like deleteing accounts, especialy ones with hundreds of posts - it leaves 'holes' in threads all over the place.
    They might change the name and cut access, but won't delete the whole account.

As Jpkeates says, if you are sure you never want to post on a particular forum again then simply go to your profile> Edit Settings>Account, change your registered email and your login password to junk characters, save the changes, log out, and then forget about it.

Leave a comment:

• royw
    replied
    I thought it was getting better, I haven't had the problem for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps I'm off the naughty step 😊

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    Originally posted by landlord-man View Post
    No it wont.

Because people like you keep saying you wont post til its fixed but keep doing so.
    It made no difference either way.
    I simply come here much less frequently and use other forums more and more.

Because other people seem to have given up, there's less and less to respond to anyway (although that could be seasonal).
    This is my only post since i said i was going - and ive been waiting ever since for them to delete my account.

Nothing gets done - nothing will get done.

Admin - why wont you delete my account
    They don't seem to delete accounts unless they're banning people.
    Your posts are going to be here forever, anyway.

Change your password to some random text pasted from somewhere and you'll lock youself out.

Leave a comment:

• JK0
    replied
    Originally posted by daveg View Post
    I have been getting the "unapproved" notice on most of my posts for the last few weeks - Is there a naughty list?
    I'm definitely on the naughty list.

Leave a comment:

• landlord-man
    replied
    No it wont.

Because people like you keep saying you wont post til its fixed but keep doing so.

This is my only post since i said i was going - and ive been waiting ever since for them to delete my account.

Nothing gets done - nothing will get done.

Admin - why wont you delete my account

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    Someone needs to explain and fix this.
    It's going to kill the forum.

Leave a comment:

• daveg
    replied
    I have been getting the "unapproved" notice on most of my posts for the last few weeks - Is there a naughty list?

Leave a comment:

• jpucng62
    replied
    Please approve my new topic on EPCs!!

Leave a comment:

• AndrewDod
    replied
    From another thread:

temp.png

Leave a comment:

• boletus
    replied
    Test post.......

Leave a comment:

• boletus
    replied
    Tried posting on this thread -unapproved.

Leave a comment:

• boletus
    replied
    Just tried replying to JPK on this thread, unapproved;

https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...s-for-the-oven

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    Originally posted by AndrewDod View Post
    This is a great forum, and it will be very sad if it fails and sends users elsewhere because of a simple software setting.
    Ah, I'd seen you were posting again and assumed that things had got better.

I'll pause my visits again.

Leave a comment:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X