Posts now require approval ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts now require approval ?

Do posts now require approval, including any edits ?

Thanks

Practically every one of my posts in the past day has been rejected. At the point of giving up. Clearly some massive issues with the forum software which is sad.

Comment

how it's supposed to work ...................

1) Once you have posted, you can edit up to one hour after. but if in the middle of editing you go over that hour, your edit wont get posted.
      2) Your post may get flagged as having to need approval if it contains a link to another site / webpage. This is to stop spammers advertising their products.
      3) i have not had any trouble posting, as a matter of interest.

Comment

opps, delete number 3, ( how it's supposed to work) i now have to wait to be approved... for that post

Comment

Experiancing the same problem. Sent message to mods yesterday, still no change.

Comment

My simple post has now been approved, with my replies not requiring any approval ... but it would be good to hear from a Mod on exactly what the situation is regarding this.

Comment

Same thing here. My post isn’t particularly controversial but it’s unapproved and so no one can answer and give me the info I need. Odd

Comment

My posts are suddenly requiring approval - why?

Comment

Seriously..........
                  I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

I do not answer questions through private messages which should be posted publicly on the forum.

Comment

Ive had the same issue when going back to correct typos.

Comment

Yes, I've also experienced this issue with posts needing approval before being published. There is nothing in my posts that contravenes forum rules and no links.

Comment

If a post is unapproved, copy it and paste into a new post for the same topic 5 mins later as that seems to work.
                        My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

More unapproved posts Grrrrr! - Why?

Comment

another aspect of deterioration of this forum. I got so fed up of it that I changed identity thinking the Mods were singling me out for censorship

Comment

Originally posted by L4NDLORD View Post
                              I changed identity thinking the Mods were singling me out for censorship
                              The mods are probably just as P'd of with it as you (we all) are.

The automatic filters are currently making more work for the mods, approving posts that shouldn't have been filtered in the first place.
                              (Been there and had to cope with over-enthusiastic filters as a mod).

Unfortunately those automatic filter settings are out of the mods control.
                              (They are managed on this forum by an outside website security firm).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                              X