Can't get into message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get into message

When I try to open the message I get: Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

I get the same if I try to access a message from the dropdown menu.

However if you go to the Message Centre (bottom of the dropdown) then you can access the individual messages in your inbox.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Now I have a noticiation which reads: "Amm and -1 others replied to Tenancy Guarantees" but when I click on Tenancy Guarantees it says: "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."

Comment

The forum hasn't been right for a month or so.

It sometimes happens when you update or have to reset vBulletin, it tends to lose the previous setup and Admin have to remember the tweaks/patches they had made and apply them again.

Maybe one of the mods can give Admin a poke?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Suggestion for forum
            by hcaelblana
            May I suggest a more balanced approach toward landlords as opposed to landlordzone's tenant-centric views it promotes through its regular members? I've noticed the forum tends to support members who defend tenants and look down on landlords as a general rule, and vice versa. It would be of great help...
            04-02-2020, 18:52 PM
          • Reply to Suggestion for forum
            by theartfullodger
            Indeed! Some of my c**k-ups have been both very instructive & very painful/expensive!...
            05-02-2020, 17:24 PM
            by Moderator2
            It would be very difficult to control the bias of the forum in any practical way, and it’s not something LLZ was set up to do. I don’t believe there is a general problem even though some might be able to point to specific threads where questionable advice has been given.

I would also...
            05-02-2020, 17:17 PM
            by jpkeates
            Every landlord experience is a free lesson for other landlords.
            I've learned a huge amount from other landlord's cock ups (many of which I was also guilty of).
            05-02-2020, 14:59 PM
            by AndrewDod
            Remember that many "good" landlords LOVE the bizarre and convoluted legislation that hammers both tenants and landlords. The more bizarre, convoluted, damaging, time consuming and costly the better. Especially loved by large landlords or agency-landlords with large portfolios who can deal...
            05-02-2020, 14:23 PM
            by nukecad
            This is a very good point, and one which we also raise frequently on a disability/benefits forum where I'm a regular.

When things are going right people don't need to look for advice, and have no need to ask questions on a forum.

So you only see the stories where things have...
            05-02-2020, 14:12 PM
            by jpkeates
            Anyone can sign up and post here.
            If the advice on the forum seems biased in favour of tenants, it would be possible for someone to offer a balancing opinion.

The operators of this forum don't have much ability to set a forum policy as such.

People who come to the forums...
            05-02-2020, 11:55 AM
            by JK0
            I raised this point some years ago: https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...hate-landlords
            04-02-2020, 19:25 PM
            by nukecad
            For real?

You would prefer to only see one side of things.

I see mostly landlords as regular members here, with a sprinkling of tenant regular members to give a different viewpoint.
            As well as some who have been both - and maybe still are both at the same time.
            04-02-2020, 19:19 PM
          Working...
          X