Out of date and sticky thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of date and sticky thread

There's a locked sticky thread in the Residential Letting Questions thread - Housing Act 1988 (as amended) for reference

https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...-for-reference

It's hopelessly out of date and now doesn't reflect the actual legislation in some key areas - particularly s21.

Now the government's legislation pages are available (albeit usually slightly out of date) is this really neccessary?
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Thanks to whoever hid this!
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Just me, not hiden, just un-stickied, so it dropped down the thread list to the date of its last update.
      I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Thanks anyway - really helpful!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X