Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post deleted?

Why has my post been deleted? Could someone contact me please? Thanks

I have tried to post again but it has been deleted again. I’m not sure why or why this post has been allowed and not my actual post?! Can anyone help?

Comment

Because the artificial intelligence thinks it likely to be spam. A common cause of that is having multiple web links. A moderator should. eventually, release it.

Comment

Another reason is that the post has been edited multiple times after posting.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

I did edit it by adding tags and changing a spelling. So if I repost without editing I should be okay?

Comment

That depends, as Leaseholder64 says sometime the AI decides that it doesn't like the content for some reason.

It happens occasionally to us all.
            When one of mine gets moderated (Usually because I've got a couple of weblinks in there) I simply PM 'Moderator2' and he approves it fairly quickly so it's back on view.

Comment

Or you can tag a moderator by typing @ and then the name such as: Moderator2 or Rachel27
              Usually works

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X