Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post deleted?

Why has my post been deleted? Could someone contact me please? Thanks

I have tried to post again but it has been deleted again. I’m not sure why or why this post has been allowed and not my actual post?! Can anyone help?

Comment

Because the artificial intelligence thinks it likely to be spam. A common cause of that is having multiple web links. A moderator should. eventually, release it.

Comment

Another reason is that the post has been edited multiple times after posting.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

I did edit it by adding tags and changing a spelling. So if I repost without editing I should be okay?

Comment

That depends, as Leaseholder64 says sometime the AI decides that it doesn't like the content for some reason.

It happens occasionally to us all.
            When one of mine gets moderated (Usually because I've got a couple of weblinks in there) I simply PM 'Moderator2' and he approves it fairly quickly so it's back on view.

Comment

Or you can tag a moderator by typing @ and then the name such as: Moderator2 or Rachel27
              Usually works

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Best way to search forums
                by kennyj52
                I've been using the forums for a couple of years now and have always found them interesting and informative as well as often very helpful. I usually search for answers to my questions in existing threads, however there doesn't appear to be a quick and easy way of doing this, so I end up scanning through...
                01-05-2020, 12:11 PM
              • Reply to Best way to search forums
                by Moderator2
                Please avoid posting in threads more than 6 months old, and even then post only if you have something of significant value to add. Old threads can contain legally out of date advice.
                03-05-2020, 12:15 PM
              • Reply to Best way to search forums
                by jpkeates
                Use google.
                [list of search terms] site:forums.landlordzone.co.uk
                01-05-2020, 12:38 PM
              • Define trolling
                by scot22
                I was recently, quite rightly, criticised by the moderator for trying to exceed my role on the forum. The moderation was fair, reasonable and balanced. I was disappointed to be labelled a troll. Something I've always associated with foul and aggressive internet use. I've always tried to promote...
                20-04-2020, 16:26 PM
              • Reply to Define trolling
                by scot22
                Thanks moderators I appreciate the clarity and the factors you consider ( very reasonable )
                Its a shame that people who are courteous and knowledgeable such as Lawcruncher should suffer abuse.
                26-04-2020, 16:10 PM
                by Lawcruncher
                If you are referring to House Price Crash Forum I have had some run-ins there as well....
                25-04-2020, 10:46 AM
                by boletus
                Pretty shoddy treatment indeed but try posting about the possibility of a house price rise on the anti-landlord website you're a member of.
                25-04-2020, 10:34 AM
                by Moderator2
                I pretty much go with the definition that Mrs Mug posted above, so when I see someone accusing another forum member of ‘trolling’ then that is likely to attract my attention in a negative way for the person making the accusation.

If I see a new member posting such an accusation openly...
                24-04-2020, 11:50 AM
                by scot22
                Thanks. Perhaps criticising some of the manner of expression used could be defined as off-topic. In that case, guilty, but I don't accept I've done any else.
                wanting to be clear. I understand how challenging a mother's job can be. I did plenty in my professional life. I appreciate I exceeded...
                21-04-2020, 08:37 AM
              Working...
              X