Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaseholder64
    replied
    The admins are users Moderator and Moderator2. If this is about a code of conduct violation, you can also use the flag post option on the offending post, although that may be slower.

Leave a comment:

• logan5
    started a topic how do i contact an admin?

how do i contact an admin?

tried emailing the contact page and lanlordzone user but had no response from them.

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Best way to search forums
    by kennyj52
    I've been using the forums for a couple of years now and have always found them interesting and informative as well as often very helpful. I usually search for answers to my questions in existing threads, however there doesn't appear to be a quick and easy way of doing this, so I end up scanning through...
    01-05-2020, 12:11 PM
  • Reply to Best way to search forums
    by Moderator2
    Please avoid posting in threads more than 6 months old, and even then post only if you have something of significant value to add. Old threads can contain legally out of date advice.
    03-05-2020, 12:15 PM
  • Reply to Best way to search forums
    by jpkeates
    Use google.
    [list of search terms] site:forums.landlordzone.co.uk
    01-05-2020, 12:38 PM
  • Reply to Define trolling
    by scot22
    Thanks moderators I appreciate the clarity and the factors you consider ( very reasonable )
    Its a shame that people who are courteous and knowledgeable such as Lawcruncher should suffer abuse.
    26-04-2020, 16:10 PM
  • Define trolling
    by scot22
    I was recently, quite rightly, criticised by the moderator for trying to exceed my role on the forum. The moderation was fair, reasonable and balanced. I was disappointed to be labelled a troll. Something I've always associated with foul and aggressive internet use. I've always tried to promote...
    20-04-2020, 16:26 PM
    by Lawcruncher
    If you are referring to House Price Crash Forum I have had some run-ins there as well....
    25-04-2020, 10:46 AM
    by boletus
    Pretty shoddy treatment indeed but try posting about the possibility of a house price rise on the anti-landlord website you're a member of.
    25-04-2020, 10:34 AM
    by Moderator2
    I pretty much go with the definition that Mrs Mug posted above, so when I see someone accusing another forum member of ‘trolling’ then that is likely to attract my attention in a negative way for the person making the accusation.

If I see a new member posting such an accusation openly...
    24-04-2020, 11:50 AM
    by scot22
    Thanks. Perhaps criticising some of the manner of expression used could be defined as off-topic. In that case, guilty, but I don't accept I've done any else.
    wanting to be clear. I understand how challenging a mother's job can be. I did plenty in my professional life. I appreciate I exceeded...
    21-04-2020, 08:37 AM
Working...
X