Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring it on

Originally posted by boletus
    Edit: Double posted as flagged as spam by the mad moderator.
    Originally posted by Moderator2

It's not me, is the forum software, haven't you got that into your head yet?
    I said
    the mad moderator

not
    Moderator2

But thanks, I have already "got it into my head" it is a failing of the forum software. That is why I tediously copy and paste all longer posts, as I suspect do other long term posters.

Please PM me directly in future rather than taking a thread off topic. Please see forum rule 15 (amongst others).

-Or if you want to attempt to publicly shame me, use TAB. More than happy and capable to defend myself on there.

NB I won't be replying to you further on here unless it is relevant to the thread.

Originally posted by Moderator2
    There is only one moderator.
    Nice one. Shall we dig up the 'Jeffrey' saga?

Comment

From the forum rules;

22. Do not post comments which denigrate the LandlordZONE website, its administrators, moderators or advertisers.

23. Members must discuss site/forum management issues via PM with Administrators / Moderators and not raise gripes in public threads.

And note that TaB is not the place for this kind of discussion, should be 'How to use these forums'.
      I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Originally posted by Moderator2 View Post
        From the forum rules;

22. Do not post comments which denigrate the LandlordZONE website, its administrators, moderators or advertisers.

23. Members must discuss site/forum management issues via PM with Administrators / Moderators and not raise gripes in public threads.

And note that TaB is not the place for this kind of discussion, should be 'How to use these forums'.
        I'll see your 2 infringements and raise you 4;

From the forum rules;

7. Be civil – watch your language and do not insult or antagonise other Members.

15. Do not introduce new topics/problems to someone else’s thread and interrupt (hi-jack) a topic of discussion.

16. Restrict off-subject topics to the Take a Break Forum.

24. Only post responses when you have something constructive to say or contribute.

Comment

How far do you want to take this?

Your post in the thread, the starting point for all this, breached those forum rules I quoted, and items 7 and 24 that you quote if you want to use those arguments. Since there is only one moderator (have you seen any other moderator posts in the last 7 years?) then how do you expect me to interpret 'the mad moderator', and if you are clear that it is forum software that blocks posts why use those words?

Comment

How far do you want to take this?
            Is that a threat?

Comment

Guys, come on, pack it in. I value both of you, and would not like to see either of you leave.

BTW, Andy, can you retrieve the missing reply in my thread 'More builder's bungles to repair'?

Comment

how do you expect me to interpret 'the mad moderator',
                This term has been used several times, and I have always taken it to mean the automated system, not a person.

Comment

I'm not leaving, I guess Boletus isn't and no one is getting banned / reprimanded.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
                    BTW, Andy, can you retrieve the missing reply in my thread 'More builder's bungles to repair'?
                    I only found one blocked post from 3rd Oct? Is that the one you mean?

Comment

I only found one blocked post from 3rd Oct? Is that the one you mean?
                      Yes please.

Comment

no one is getting banned / reprimanded.
                        Well that is good to know as it certainly sounded like a threat.

Since there is only one moderator then how do you expect me to interpret 'the mad moderator',
                        By your own admission there is another moderator- the forum software that automatically blocks posts.

My post;

Double posted as flagged as spam by the mad moderator.
                        Flagged means "brought to the attention of someone" so was clearly not aimed at you.

Arguably, I may have breached forum rules by insulting the forum software.

You however, have severally breached forum rules by hi-jacking a topic of discussion, insulting members and having nothing constructive to say or contribute.

You were out of order and were rightly called out on it.

Edit to add: Point made. I won't refer to moderators again, mad or otherwise.
                        Please feel free to have the last comment and then delete the whole daft thread.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                        X