It's Different - Not Liking It!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Different - Not Liking It!

I've not been around for a while - only been able to dip in a few times and the website seems different.

Is it different or my imagination? Or is it just a Software Update on my PC that's making it look different?

It's different.

The underlying forum software has been updated from vBulletin v4, to v5. (v4 was out of date).

A few cosmetic things have changed and there were initially a few glitches, most of which have been fixed but some still remain.

Try reading this thread about it-
    https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...pdate-feedback

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Unite to change landlord rights
      Time for change
      Hi all. I have read so many things about landlords suffering at the hands of tenants, and how the system stinks,yet I haven't managed to come across anything where we are fighting back. I myself have suffered some nightmare tenants, and imagine it only to get worse. So could we not all stand together...
      25-01-2018, 23:35 PM
    • Reply to Unite to change landlord rights
      Time for change
      It just appears to me that decent tenants and decent landlords get screwed over. Yet anyone who is a nightmare seems to get away with it. Where is the middle ground. I get what you are saying, MPs are useless,and the system is only interested in getting more money for themselves,but surely thing's only...
      27-01-2018, 00:02 AM
    • Buy to let landlord sub-letting to his own Limited company
      Autumnleaf
      Hi,

I need some advice regarding my friend who is a buy to let landlord having 4 properties in UK. He wants to sub-let to his own Limited company which he is planning to set up. Is this possible? What are the pros and cons to this? Please can someone share some knowledge on this? ...
      26-01-2018, 16:23 PM
    • Reply to Buy to let landlord sub-letting to his own Limited company
      Autumnleaf
      He is too busy with his work so relies on me to get the answers...
      26-01-2018, 16:27 PM
    • Reply to Buy to let landlord sub-letting to his own Limited company
      theartfullodger
      Are you his financial adviser, solicitor, letting agent? Why can't/won't he ask this simple question himself?
      26-01-2018, 16:25 PM
      Icike
      Being a Landlord is on par with being a social pariah, I hardly ever mention to anyone that I own a second property that I let.
      Make sure you understand the laws and regulations to protect yourself, find a good support group and ideally try to get accredited. It's quite cheap nowdays and it's...
      26-01-2018, 09:11 AM
      AndrewDod
      Because muddy water is best left to clear by leaving it alone. And because you can't fight idiots who don't care about facts and about evidence.

Don't argue for landlords- argue for tenants - for the right of decent civilised tenants to be able to find cost-effective flexible accommodation...
      26-01-2018, 02:06 AM
    • Overzealous spam control
      KTC
      Wrote a post response with a link to an old thread within this forum and posted fine. Realised I linked to the thread rather than the specific post, so edited and corrected the link by removing the existing and reinserting the correct link. So still just the one link, and it's a link to another forum...
      15-01-2018, 23:21 PM
    • Reply to Overzealous spam control
      KTC
      Of course I don't blame the moderators. I posted here partly to vent sure, but also partly to see if the admin / operator of the forum can either relax it a bit or put in more fine grain spam control to not catch innocent posts while still keeping the spam out.
      20-01-2018, 00:08 AM
    Working...
    X