Getting payments from tenants already on an apa from letting agents account to mine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting payments from tenants already on an apa from letting agents account to mine.

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation to me?

Im taking over the management of my HMO ( 6 self contained flats) from my letting agent.

I worked with my agent in setting up 4 of my tenants onto APA's and the money is successfully being paid into my letting agents account every month, i feel my agent hasn't managed my property at all and ive spent more time managing it, yet im paying him for the privilege so 3 months ago i gave him his notice and im looking at taking over on the 2nd Jan 19. My question/worry is now getting UC/DWP to change the bank details from his account to mine? Ive done alot of searching online and havent seen anyone who has been in my situation yet similar situations have said i need to reapply for all my tenants for a new apa which is extremely risky and alot of delays in getting paid the rent again. Is there a way i can ring up or email and just change those details, it doesnt seem a big deal to me for UC/DWP to do this but neither of these departments do anything logically.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
    Ben

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X