Correct Contract

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Correct Contract

    I use something called "Agreement for shared accomodation" for my student occupiers (licensee), which closely follows the University of London Accomodation Office (ULUAO). I dont really want to use the standard Tenancy Agreement because I need to have a way to get a studetn out before the end of the cotnract should hse/she become violent, unfriendly, untidy, etc. towards other residents. However, the ULUAO tells me I am using the incorrect agreement.
    1) Am I really using the incorrect Agreement? Am I breaching the law?
    2) What would be the correct Agreement to use?

    I would really appreciate any help at all here. Many thanks.

Latest Activity