Inheritance and wills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The solicitor is acting (I imagine) for the will's executor, and can't share information with anyone else without their permission.
    If they are actually the executor, again, they shouldn't share information unless there's a reason.

The most common cause of delay with probate is family members (usually the executor(s)) not dealing with queries and issues in a timely manner. They put off tasks that remind them of the deceased, as it's stressful.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

He is the executor. Guess I'll have to wait some more then.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden328i View Post
        I'll have to wait some more then.
        Last week was the THIRD anniversary of me coming into a legacy that includes a house that I should have inherited seamlessly on my relative's death. Sometimes you just have to be patient as it's out of your hands...

Comment

I would out rightly ask your uncle - are you going to inherit. I would also ask for a copy of the document you signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymore View Post
            I would out rightly ask your uncle - are you going to inherit. I would also ask for a copy of the document you signed.
            I want to just out right ask him but a few family members have said to me to wait. Apparently he is still fragile over it all still.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X