Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investor networking.

Good morning,

I am just wondering if anybody knows another good forum or website that might be good/better for networking with other property investors. Perhaps somewhere for buying/sellings property leads etc, just another good resource?

networking and other property sites

Property Investor Network (PIN) have 26 different monthly meetings around the UK. Their web address is www.PinMeeting.co.uk
    Other property websites try Property Tribes

Comment

http://www.yourpropertynetwork.co.uk/networking-events/

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• not sure how to work out my most successful property
        nickpan
        Or even my least!
        I'd like to sell a property, but not one of my better performers, but not sure what sums to do. How do fellow landlords calculate their favourite?
        I'm sure it's something to do with equity, mortgage payments and rental income, but in what order?
        And then....how...
        26-07-2017, 08:18 AM
      • Reply to not sure how to work out my most successful property
        Logical.Lean
        I would look at the current profit you make on each property, compared to how much equity you have in that property. I suppose you could call that Return on Capital Employed.
        Then I'd do a SWOT on each one. What are the Strengths, Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats.
        I'm actually doing...
        26-07-2017, 20:45 PM
      • remortgage for new purchase: rates
        hospitality
        I have a BTL with no mortgage. Just thinking of re-mortgaging the BTL, add some money from pocket and buy a new BTL. Banks are happy to lend at lower rates below 2%, but not when I tell them that I might buy the new BTL in a LTD Co. Then they want to charge more interest, as they consider it as business...
        25-07-2017, 17:59 PM
      • Reply to remortgage for new purchase: rates
        hospitality
        thank you, gentlemen.....
        26-07-2017, 20:21 PM
        Gordon999
        Then, you can say you are looking out to buy another BTL ( but not mention buying under a company name ) ,
        26-07-2017, 18:09 PM
        loanarranger
        Stating that you intend to buy another BtL property is acceptable for the vast majority of lenders , if however you stated it was to pay a tax demand then the majority of lenders would give a categoric No.
        I have just raised a £750000 commercial loan in order that one party of the partnership...
        26-07-2017, 16:36 PM
        hospitality
        That is where the problem is.. they ask why you want the funds, and then I feel compelled to disclose the plan. If I just say 'another BTL' and shut up, the fear is that they might (will they?) later ask for proof of new purchase and would see the LtdCo as the owner.. Will that lead to complication...
        26-07-2017, 16:18 PM
        hospitality
        OK, thank you for clarifying that. You said 'slightly cheaper'.. why so, why not the same rates as personal BTL?
        FYI, I had discussed with a/c and received the go ahead.
        26-07-2017, 16:08 PM
        Gordon999
        Ah, you can re-mortgage the BTL held under your name at best rate and not say how you plan to spend the money..

After you have the money from mortgage lender , you can proceed to buy a BTL under company name without mortgage.....
        26-07-2017, 16:08 PM
        loanarranger
        Fine you are going to capital raise , lend the monies plus other available funds to the Limited Co as a Directors loan , the Company in turn will own an unencumbered property. No issues, as long as your personal credentials meet the lenders minimum income requirements and the rental is strong enough...
        26-07-2017, 15:04 PM
      Working...
      X