BMV properties where is the best place to find them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMV properties where is the best place to find them.

Hi all.

Could people please state where they found or what methods they used to obtain their below market value properties. I am find it hard to spot any on the estate agents web sites. I am hopefully going to purchase two properties the start of next year if i can found some.

Thanks for your time

Mark Jackson

BMV properties are usually(in fact, nearly always) sold by people who need to sell in a rush. Two main methods for this: auction, or contact people who advertise their services to buy property quickly. As such, it can be very difficult to find BMV properties anywhere but at auction. They will come up elsewhere, but will be few and far between.
    Any posts by myself are my opinion ONLY. They should never be taken as correct or factual without confirmation from a legal professional. All information is given without prejudice or liability.

Comment

Where was it I read the suggestion that mailing every address on an ex-council estate often produces some BMV sales enquiries?

P.P.
      Any information given in this post is based on my personal experience as a landlord, what I have learned from this and other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X