Offset Mortgage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offset Mortgage

Is it possible to get offset mortgate which is interest only? Let's say if you have 100'000 interest only mortage and 50'000 in your saving account - can you arrange to have offset interest mortage thus making the monthly interest payments smaller? Is there a such a thing as offset mortgage interest only?

Morgage/property Investment

Hi

I too had all this questions about mortgages and property investment but I was introduced to this site www.insidetrack.co.uk by a friend of mine and since then I have attended few seminars about property investment conducted by the staff at www.insidetrack.co.uk where I was able to clarify all the doubts. So my advice is to visit www.insidetrack.co.uk where you’ll be able to find useful information about property investment.

Madonna Jones

Comment

Money

Inside track is just trying to sell you a weekend listening to the sales talk, then upgrade at huge expense. It is ok if you want to buy off-plan and anywhere in the world, not great for staying local and in some sort of control. I am doing the rounds of these investment companies so that I can offer some insight to them, this one I would be wary of unless I just wanted to own properties, having said that, the £6,000 membership fee and the savings has worked for other people from what I hear, but there are others out there, shop around.

Comment

Offset Mortgages

Hi,

Quick answer is yes. Most lenders are fine with interest only mortgages however many will want you to have some form of repayment vehicle in place. I use these alot for my property investor clients particularly the products that have a cheque book facility e.g. ISA

cheers
        John

john@residentbroker.com
        mortgage broker/property investor
        07974 198 396

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• nalogbuhgalter.ru - оптимизация налогов, бухгалтерский учет Санкт-Петербург..
          ejuokersf
          Вам не выгодно содержать штатного бухгалтера? Вы не хотите доверять бухгалтерский учет вашей компании случайным людям? Вы хотите, чтобы бухгалтерский учет велся с...
          22-07-2017, 17:33 PM
        • nalogbuhgalter.ru - оптимизация налогов, бухгалтерский учет Санкт-Петербург
          ejuokersf
          Вам не выгодно содержать штатного бухгалтера? Вы не хотите доверять бухгалтерский учет вашей компании случайным людям? Вы хотите, чтобы бухгалтерский учет велся с...
          22-07-2017, 14:43 PM
        • kupicar.su - аукцион подержанных машин в России
          ejuokersf
          Быстрая продажа автомобилей. Аукцион среди 1000 диллеров Делаем осмотр, диагностику и фото автомобиля в удобном для вас месте. Проводим открытые онлайн-торги среди...
          22-07-2017, 13:40 PM
        • Residential Remortgage, Consent to Let and Purchase of New Build
          ajtaylor
          I have a complex situation I would welcome some advice on. I have stumped my two mortgage broker so far. Any ideas/tips would be most welcome. The scenario is;

My wife and I currently own outright a property worth £410k. We are looking to release equity in order to purchase a new build,...
          15-07-2017, 21:27 PM
        • Reply to Residential Remortgage, Consent to Let and Purchase of New Build
          loanarranger
          I am inclined to agree with Logical.Lean. Lending solutions come from experience and working on a face to face basis with both clients and brokers. Nothing is " Complex" as each case will have its own characteristics and there is normally a mental "Flow Chart" which enables the broker...
          21-07-2017, 14:50 PM
        • is it better to pay off mortgage or buy a few more ?
          craig2222
          I owe £49000 on my btl.I have £70000 in the bank .I could pay off mortgage or I could put down 2 deposits on 2 more buy to let's if I purchased around £80000 and I would still have money left over.Could I have some advise please or what would anyone else do ? .In my opinion buying 2 more would be...
          21-07-2017, 07:22 AM
        • Reply to is it better to pay off mortgage or buy a few more ?
          boletus
          You unfortunately bought close to the market peak but 20% is still a long way from 50% down. And there are still 11 years to go from the over two decades suggestion. Plus it is your residential property, presumably bought for very different reasons than investment property.

(I'm not buying...
          21-07-2017, 12:34 PM
          MrShed
          Not all that unlikely. My personal residence has fallen by comfortably over 20% in real terms over the past 9 years. Remember as well that the general market trend is no good to the individual if the individual is the outlier - and someones property has to be the outlier!!

However I agree...
          21-07-2017, 12:15 PM
          PJackson
          Since you are looking at spending £80k I assume you will be getting decent returns. So if you lost your job your BTL(s) would provide an income.
          I am struggling to imagine what sort of repair could cost £25k on a £80 property and would not be covered by insurance.

First I would...
          21-07-2017, 11:36 AM
          boletus
          He would be paying around £250 pcm, easily covered by the rent. If they went to 10%, he'd still be covered.

Possible but highly unlikely and he doesn't necessarily have to sell then, the mortgage is in nominal terms being paid for by the rent.

Agreed,...
          21-07-2017, 11:29 AM
        Working...
        X