Offset Mortgage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offset Mortgage

Is it possible to get offset mortgate which is interest only? Let's say if you have 100'000 interest only mortage and 50'000 in your saving account - can you arrange to have offset interest mortage thus making the monthly interest payments smaller? Is there a such a thing as offset mortgage interest only?

Morgage/property Investment

Hi

I too had all this questions about mortgages and property investment but I was introduced to this site www.insidetrack.co.uk by a friend of mine and since then I have attended few seminars about property investment conducted by the staff at www.insidetrack.co.uk where I was able to clarify all the doubts. So my advice is to visit www.insidetrack.co.uk where you’ll be able to find useful information about property investment.

Madonna Jones

Comment

Money

Inside track is just trying to sell you a weekend listening to the sales talk, then upgrade at huge expense. It is ok if you want to buy off-plan and anywhere in the world, not great for staying local and in some sort of control. I am doing the rounds of these investment companies so that I can offer some insight to them, this one I would be wary of unless I just wanted to own properties, having said that, the £6,000 membership fee and the savings has worked for other people from what I hear, but there are others out there, shop around.

Comment

Offset Mortgages

Hi,

Quick answer is yes. Most lenders are fine with interest only mortgages however many will want you to have some form of repayment vehicle in place. I use these alot for my property investor clients particularly the products that have a cheque book facility e.g. ISA

cheers
        John

john@residentbroker.com
        mortgage broker/property investor
        07974 198 396

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X