CBILS Loan - how long does it take to receive funds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBILS Loan - how long does it take to receive funds?

Hi,

Has anyone had success after applying for a CBILS loan and how long did it take to receive funds after submitting?

Thanks

You get a loan decision in 24 hours. You have to ask your bank when funds are credited to your account.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to BTL - LTD Company Money
      by Gordon999
      The Ltd company is a separate tax entity . If the company buys a property , the company pay tax on its annual rental income minus the annual expenses. These allowable expenses can include letting agent, property maintenance and mortgage loan interest. The annual rental income less allowable expenses...
      09-07-2020, 19:14 PM
    • BTL - LTD Company Money
      by VPatel2707
      Hi There,

Please can someone help me with a query?

I am looking to purchase a BTL property through a LTD Company - but I am slightly confused how the money element works.

I’ve read online that the Director can pay themselves a salary and as long as that’s...
      07-07-2020, 06:57 AM
    • Reply to BTL - LTD Company Money
      by ash72
      You should talk with an accountant, as it depends upon a number of questions, are you intending on buying more properties? Are you going to finance the purchase through a mortgage or from cash?...
      09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
    • Mortgage News
      by loanarranger
      The following article has appeared in one of the Mortgage Trade journals reporting on views expressed by the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries an influential trade body within the mortgage industry.

"Mortgage rates are likely to rise in the first quarter of 2016 as lenders look...
      23-12-2015, 19:43 PM
    • Reply to Mortgage News
      by loanarranger
      Virgin Money gets tough on Lending Criteria

Tomorrow, Thursday 9 July, we will update our lending policy for customers who have County Court Judgements (CCJs) or who have defaulted on an item of credit.

We will no longer accept cases where a CCJ or defaulted account remains...
      09-07-2020, 04:16 AM
    • Reply to My unexpected tale of selling my BTL
      by boletus
      I'm sure there were, a small minority of areas still haven't recovered.
      But on average, it was 2014....
      08-07-2020, 11:11 AM
    • My unexpected tale of selling my BTL
      by feederking
      Some months ago I decided to sell my Manchester BTL terraced after 8 years owning.Tenants left 1 week before lockdown in March a week later it happened & thought well thats it for selling.
      Anyway spend the last 3 months a few hours weekly decorating,new flooring,carpets etc.It went up for...
      03-07-2020, 22:03 PM
      by jpkeates
      There were a load of newspaper articles in 2018 which announced that prices had returned to pre-crash levels....
      08-07-2020, 08:49 AM
      by buzzard1994
      The government "strategy", if it can be called that, is indeed to import millionaires but after the incompetence they have shown in the last few months will they want to come here. There will be other pandemics, there will be climate change - New Zealand is looking pretty good right now..
      08-07-2020, 05:11 AM
    Working...
    X