• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jpkeates
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordon999 View Post
    Are landlords in a trading business ?
    Not by most people's definition, they are an investment business.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon999
    replied
    This scheme started this month and on the Santander website shows :

You can apply for a BBLS Loan if:
    ¡ You have a Santander current account
    ¡ You’re a UK-based business
    ¡ Your business has been impacted by Covid-19
    ¡ You haven’t already applied or received a BBLS Loan
    ¡ You don’t already have a Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, Coronavirus Large Business Interruption
    Loan Scheme or Covid Corporate Financing Facility unless you’re refinancing it in full by taking this BBLS Loan

Only one Bounce Back Loan is allowed per group. For the purposes of the Scheme, group generally means businesses
    that are under common ownership or control (including by the same individual or group of individuals).

Full eligibility details are included within the online application process.

Its for trading businesses . Are landlords in a trading business ?

Leave a comment:

• bengal
    started a topic Bounce back loan for partnerships?

Bounce back loan for partnerships?

Have any landlords had any success with this scheme as a partnership?

Thanks

Latest Activity

Collapse

• BTL - LTD Company Money
    by VPatel2707
    Hi There,

Please can someone help me with a query?

I am looking to purchase a BTL property through a LTD Company - but I am slightly confused how the money element works.

I’ve read online that the Director can pay themselves a salary and as long as that’s...
    07-07-2020, 06:57 AM
  • Reply to BTL - LTD Company Money
    by Gordon999
    The Ltd company is a separate tax entity . If the company buys a property , the company pay tax on its annual rental income minus the annual expenses. These allowable expenses can include letting agent, property maintenance and mortgage loan interest. The annual rental income less allowable expenses...
    09-07-2020, 19:14 PM
  • Reply to BTL - LTD Company Money
    by ash72
    You should talk with an accountant, as it depends upon a number of questions, are you intending on buying more properties? Are you going to finance the purchase through a mortgage or from cash?...
    09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
  • Reply to Mortgage News
    by loanarranger
    Virgin Money gets tough on Lending Criteria

Tomorrow, Thursday 9 July, we will update our lending policy for customers who have County Court Judgements (CCJs) or who have defaulted on an item of credit.

We will no longer accept cases where a CCJ or defaulted account remains...
    09-07-2020, 04:16 AM
  • Mortgage News
    by loanarranger
    The following article has appeared in one of the Mortgage Trade journals reporting on views expressed by the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries an influential trade body within the mortgage industry.

"Mortgage rates are likely to rise in the first quarter of 2016 as lenders look...
    23-12-2015, 19:43 PM
  • My unexpected tale of selling my BTL
    by feederking
    Some months ago I decided to sell my Manchester BTL terraced after 8 years owning.Tenants left 1 week before lockdown in March a week later it happened & thought well thats it for selling.
    Anyway spend the last 3 months a few hours weekly decorating,new flooring,carpets etc.It went up for...
    03-07-2020, 22:03 PM
  • Reply to My unexpected tale of selling my BTL
    by boletus
    I'm sure there were, a small minority of areas still haven't recovered.
    But on average, it was 2014....
    08-07-2020, 11:11 AM
    by jpkeates
    There were a load of newspaper articles in 2018 which announced that prices had returned to pre-crash levels....
    08-07-2020, 08:49 AM
    by buzzard1994
    The government "strategy", if it can be called that, is indeed to import millionaires but after the incompetence they have shown in the last few months will they want to come here. There will be other pandemics, there will be climate change - New Zealand is looking pretty good right now..
    08-07-2020, 05:11 AM
Working...
X