Professional advice before re mortgaging 3 properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional advice before re mortgaging 3 properties

I have 3 remortgages coming up within the next year, 2 in February and one a bit later so rather than just going ahead and remortgaging my usual 5 yr fixed deals I would like to sit down with someone and go through my options and best way ahead.

I live in Aberdeen but would travel to speak to someone , so my question is does anyone know of such companies/person that do this type of thing.

I heard prices in Aberdeen have fallen, so will you be in negative equality?

There are plenty of companies which will offer face to face advise. However, I suggest you phone and find someone you like the sound of.

5 year fixed deals, may have penalties, if you want to sell up.

Comment

Yes, the prices in Aberdeen have fallen around the 20% mark back in 2016/17 but stabilising now and even a very small increase in some but still nowhere near their original values which were very much over inflated due to the oil industry.

The 5yr fixed deals suited me at first as it was a long term plan but now not so sure now hence why I’m looking to sit down with someone to discuss my options and best way forward.

Comment

Make enquiry to Nat-West Bank about a portfolio mortgage .

Comment

The suggestion by Gordon999 might seem a good start but if the bank were to offer a portfolio charge then part of the underwriting is likely to be a cross charge against all of the subject properties which would severely limit to options without having to subsequently refinance the entire portfolio with a lender who will take individual charges.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X