Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platinium Property partners

Hi
    These are like a franchise for property helping you make 50-15k a year, funds needed is 300-700k Though anyone know them, or had any dealings with them thanks

They'll be a rent to rent operation, won't they? Avoid!

Comment

Hi no seem to help you build/buy hmo and other properties https://platinumpropertypartners.co.uk seem to have bought with franchises over 300 million of houses, but cant really find much about them

Comment

Yeah. What I said: rent to rent.

Comment

I have no experience with the company (who might offer a great opportunity).

The question I always ask is.
          If what they're offering is so amazing, what do they need me for?
          When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
          Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Avoid like the plague - obviously

Comment

From their web site:
              you will need in excess of £300,000 to £700,000* of investment capital
              Never trust anyone who is thick enough to give a range rather than a number when they say "in excess of" or "up to" or anything similar; they obviously do not understand what they are saying.

Comment

ok thanks for help hard to do dd as theres not much on them, but seem to have over 350 happy franchises

Comment

Can I please throw my three pennyworth into this posting.
                  As everyone on the forum knows I am absolutely hostile to such organisations playing always on the get rich quick mantra. This is a Franchise Operation , question how many franchises go bust despite all of the hype . At a time of uncertainty in the UK I would never dream of committing such levels of monies on a "shared basis" so as the saying goes "If it seems to good to be true then ignore completely"

I notice the enticement of special get to know days , haven't we seen this lure elsewhere and indeed some of the noteable organisations seem to have gone very quiet in the last twelve months duding from the lack of "Invites" .

Great contributions from other Forum Posters on this "Get Rich Quick scheme"

Comment

Thanks loanarranger, seems like they are sponsoring other property forums aswell. Its free open day suppose it cant do any harm, im ready for a double glazing sales pitch for 8 hours lol

Comment

Gandolf , remember keep your hands in your pockets and keep a poker face , any sign of weakness and ........!!!!!!

To my mind property investment is a slow research process and acquisition on a structured basis. I have spent a number of years having to help individuals who have succumbed to the blandishments of snake oil property sales people and often feel embarrassed that they were duped.

Comment

Thanks im in double figures with rentals, so guess im just in dream world that theres a magic unicorn that comes with this sort of training lol Was starting to look at hmo and that seems to be their business model

Comment

We need a longer bargepole...
                          When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
                          Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Ohhhh good one

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Higher rate loans
                              GaryE
                              I have sourced a loan which is a second charge taken across the remaining equity in my property portfolio. My portfolio is at approximately 75% LtV. The gross value across 5 properties is £2.2m with outstanding mortgage balances of £1.5m soon to rise to £1.7m. I am hoping to release approximately...
                              21-10-2019, 14:48 PM
                            • Reply to Higher rate loans
                              GaryE
                              From what I understand the second charge is levied against individual properties until the required funds are raised. I.e. £100k against property 1, £80k against property 2 and so on. The lenders I currently use (BM and Aldermore) allow second charges as I have had them previously. If I was to move...
                              22-10-2019, 07:53 AM
                              loanarranger
                              I agree completely with JPKeates, it is a matter which taxes any broker when clients are seeking to release equity but their present lenders do not offer further advances; I suspect that you have already investigated this and have been redirected to a type of lender of last resort” who creates a legal...
                              21-10-2019, 15:38 PM
                              jpkeates
                              Are you sure your mortgage lender will consent to a second charge on the portfolio?
                              I think the question might be academic, because I'd be amazed if they would.
                              21-10-2019, 15:06 PM
                            • Moving back in to BTL purchased under company
                              BentuKala
                              Hello everyone,

If a house is purchased under a company with BTL mortgage, is it possible later on to switch to residential mortgage so that the company director can stop letting it out and use it as main residence? Does residential mortgages for companies exist? Will it have an exorbitant...
                              14-10-2019, 18:52 PM
                            • Reply to Moving back in to BTL purchased under company
                              Gordon999
                              Residential mortgages are for "owner occupiers". A company is not "occupier" like a person occupies a residential property,
                              21-10-2019, 09:35 AM
                            • Pay off residential with buy to let
                              2buytolet
                              Hello,

First poster here looking for advice, this is our situation. We have one buy to let property mortgaged at £40000 and worth around £130000 and our home with a £65000 mortgage worth around £190000. We are looking to move house but keep both properties. Would it be wise to paid...
                              15-10-2019, 19:42 PM
                            • Reply to Pay off residential with buy to let
                              loanarranger
                              On a personal level I believe you have made the right decision. Best of luck going forward.
                              21-10-2019, 05:39 AM
                            • Reply to Pay off residential with buy to let
                              2buytolet
                              Oriiginal poster here. Thanks for the great advice. After careful consideration we have decided to raise capital from remortgaging the buy to let to pay our residential mortgage off. I think the safety net option is best. Gives us exit if required in the future even though it goes against my instinct...
                              20-10-2019, 22:45 PM
                            • Borrowing against property to invest in shares etc
                              Clulass
                              New here, just wondered what people in property thought about borrowing against a BTL property, to invest in shares (either plcs or start ups) - so relatively risky but big growth potential.

Is it a totally crazy idea, or perhaps not, if you can afford the interest payments, and you accept...
                              17-10-2019, 08:40 AM
                            Working...
                            X