Refinancing BTL when beneficial ownership has been moved into an LLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refinancing BTL when beneficial ownership has been moved into an LLP

I moved the beneficial ownership rights to my properties into an LLP two years ago in response to section 24; however, my existing broker is unable to obtain a new mortgage for one of the properties as the tax computations associated with my SATRs now have a line for 'income from partnership' instead of the usual income from property.

Does anyone know of a lender or broker that can help?

Many thanks

Steve

Try asking the LLP's bank .

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon999 View Post
      Try asking the LLP's bank .
      Just a having second thoughts. If the rental income belongs to the LLP, its the LLP which should apply for the mortgage . Try sending enquiry to "Mortgages for Business" to ask if they can help ?.

Ask the tax office if they have another SATR form which includes income from property .

Comment

Rather than just picking a brokerage out of the media even though they are good , I can advise that the following lenders will consider applications where the property is owned by a Limited Liability Partnership:-
        Aldermore Bank
        Axis bank although you must show ownership of a minimum of three BtL's
        Keystone Property Finance
        Vida Home Loans

In addition there is Landbay and Newbury Building Society.

If you have a positive relationship with a broker get him to investigate but in return negotiate a reduction in his fees to you given that you have provided the relevant information.

Best regards

Comment

That's very helpful. Many thanks.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X