Best Mortgage Brokers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Mortgage Brokers

1. Who are the best/ most reliable buy to let mortgage brokers in London?
    2. Should i google search 'London Mortgage Broker' and contact the top 3?
    3. Who regulates mortgage brokers?
    4. Is there a reliable website that reviews and ranks them?

Thank you

1. Some people think its LandC .but they are paid by the mortgage lender so not looking for the whole of market.

2. Are you looking for a mortgage ?

3. FCA

4. I have not seen it discussed on LZforum.

Comment

Yes i'm looking to buy a property
      And to re finance a property also
      Ok let me know LandC
      Any other recommendations by anyone please let me know
      Thank you

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Is it going to be possible for me to buy a property
        blinko
        HI everyone,

i currently own a property with a mortgage of £137k and market value £160k

I would like to buy another property , is it possible to withdraw some of the equity from my current rented property and use this o buy another one? a

and if so how might...
        10-01-2019, 15:56 PM
      • Reply to Is it going to be possible for me to buy a property
        loanarranger
        Hi Blinko
        What is your current residency given that your HSBC mortgaged property is Let?

Given the equity which exists in your mortgaged property and depending on the level of rent you should not experience any problems in securing a Remortgage to fund the next purchase which I am...
        22-04-2019, 10:14 AM
      • Reply to Is it going to be possible for me to buy a property
        blinko
        so sorry to clarify market value approx £260k loan approx £137k ironically they did give me 85% LTV when i purchased but this was for home ownership. on a resi mortgage
        21-04-2019, 19:52 PM
      • Repossession threats
        worldview84
        Hi there

I have a consent to lease on a help to buy property and the equity loan, which is 25% of property value, has now matured. I have had significant difficulties passing a credit check and am concluding it is probably highly unlikely that I will be able to remortgage in time now before...
        13-04-2019, 08:47 AM
      • Reply to Repossession threats
        loanarranger
        Gordon is quite correct in sofar that 100% mortgages are not available , there are however three lenders who subject to status etc will consider a remortgage of up to 95%:-

Nationwide
        Skipton
        Hinckley & Rugby Building Society.

If you go onto their web sites...
        17-04-2019, 12:31 PM
      • Reply to Repossession threats
        Gordon999
        It seems to me that you have bought the property with a 25% equity loan ( by Developer ?) and 75% normal mortgage and nil deposit from yourself .

The equity loan is now matured , then you have to re-pay the equity loan and you must re-mortgage the property. Re-mortgage of loan ...
        17-04-2019, 03:52 AM
      • Best approach to start up
        JoshK
        Hi All

I am hoping you can help me make the right choice in starting up my investment business.

My situation: I am a first time buyer, I have £50k for a deposit, my mortgage broker is lending me £270k or £350k with my wife (she is already a home owner) and we currently live...
        14-04-2019, 14:39 PM
      • Reply to Best approach to start up
        Gordon999
        I think you should focus using your £50K deposit on financing your first time home and finding a location which suits all of you.

Mortgage lenders will lend up 3.5 to 5 times of your annual income. You can get a better understanding of mortgage products by looking at money website...
        17-04-2019, 03:17 AM
        JoshK
        Thank you for your help :-)
        16-04-2019, 20:37 PM
        loanarranger
        Find a firm of Chartered or Certified Accountants in your local area and also a firm of solicitors who have a minimum of three partners and are on the panel of the majority of Banks & Building Socities. Most firms will offer an initial meeting without charge and then detail their subsequent charges....
        16-04-2019, 06:46 AM
      Working...
      X