Best Mortgage Brokers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Mortgage Brokers

1. Who are the best/ most reliable buy to let mortgage brokers in London?
    2. Should i google search 'London Mortgage Broker' and contact the top 3?
    3. Who regulates mortgage brokers?
    4. Is there a reliable website that reviews and ranks them?

Thank you

1. Some people think its LandC .but they are paid by the mortgage lender so not looking for the whole of market.

2. Are you looking for a mortgage ?

3. FCA

4. I have not seen it discussed on LZforum.

Comment

Yes i'm looking to buy a property
      And to re finance a property also
      Ok let me know LandC
      Any other recommendations by anyone please let me know
      Thank you

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• New tax rule question
        craig2222
        I am just about to buy another property however I will be on the limit to go in to the higher tax bracket.By 2020 the higher tax will be 50000.By about 2021 I will be on 33000 with my job and income from property will be around 18000 to 19000. So that will bring to about 52000.Do you take allowable...
        10-09-2018, 16:09 PM
      • Reply to New tax rule question
        Gordon999
        Hi Loanarranger,

What does your UFML handbook say about UFML policy on offering mortgage loans for flat having leases below 70 years ?

and for leases with ground rent doubling up every 10 years ?
        24-09-2018, 12:47 PM
      • Reply to New tax rule question
        loanarranger
        A late Good evening Boletus
        The CML no longer exists and has been branded including the handbook “UK Finance Mortgage Lenders' Handbook” Nothing however has changed in its contents apart from removing the previous name.
        Have a great week.
        23-09-2018, 21:54 PM
      • Nobody is accepting my offers
        platforminc
        Hi All.

I am trying to be a newbie property developer, I operate mainly locally and what i am finding now is that despite the fact that i am offering the highest for properties, as soon as the dendors hear that i am a developer or simply put it this way (i am not interested in living...
        20-09-2018, 09:55 AM
      • Reply to Nobody is accepting my offers
        boletus
        Then you are wrong.

(Even though I think you are confusing this with repo sales.)

On that basis, any joker could put in worthless offers, chip on the survey, have a free punt on the market and waste everyone's time.

Question again to the OP-

Have you...
        23-09-2018, 17:26 PM
        Gordon999
        I am sure if there executor is not selling the asset for highest offer, he/she may be committing an offence under the Fraud Act 2006 .

If the property is really good, OP should up his offer to motivate the seller and tell the estate agent to do their job..
        23-09-2018, 13:23 PM
        jpkeates
        If it's a probate sale, they should definitely go for the highest bid (unless the time frame is enough to make that nonsensical).

The executor is acting for the estate, not what they think the deceased or potential beneficieries prefer, and an estate is unlikely to have a preference for...
        23-09-2018, 10:02 AM
        boletus
        I don't buy that. I've bought to live, let, flip or develop for years without it making any difference.

The latest one from the OP is a probate sale, IME they nearly always go for highest/quickest (serious) bid.
        23-09-2018, 09:10 AM
        jpkeates
        I suspect that the difference is that you're a landlord and proposing to let the property instead of developing it.
        Lots of people would worry about the effect on their neighbours/friends when someone is planning to "develop" the property they plan to buy.

And some people...
        23-09-2018, 08:55 AM
        tatemono
        I was thinking the same thing from our experience.

In the last three years, we've bought four properties and viewed many many more in the area where we have our portfolio. We've never once had an offer rejected where there wasn't a counter offer. In every case, we arrived at an offer that...
        23-09-2018, 03:33 AM
      Working...
      X