Best Mortgage Brokers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Mortgage Brokers

1. Who are the best/ most reliable buy to let mortgage brokers in London?
    2. Should i google search 'London Mortgage Broker' and contact the top 3?
    3. Who regulates mortgage brokers?
    4. Is there a reliable website that reviews and ranks them?

Thank you

1. Some people think its LandC .but they are paid by the mortgage lender so not looking for the whole of market.

2. Are you looking for a mortgage ?

3. FCA

4. I have not seen it discussed on LZforum.

Comment

Yes i'm looking to buy a property
      And to re finance a property also
      Ok let me know LandC
      Any other recommendations by anyone please let me know
      Thank you

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Buy to let and re mortgage ... please advise..
        Uselesswithmoney
        Hello All

I am a first time poster so please be kind .. I know most of you lot are probably seasoned professionals but my dilema is .

In 2013 i inherited a property , i did it up and rented it out , it is still being rented at present ..(No Mortgage) current value about 275000....
        14-02-2019, 19:28 PM
      • Reply to Buy to let and re mortgage ... please advise..
        loanarranger
        If you let your present property because the market is against you but you buy a new primary residence , you will initially pay the 3% SDLT premium but if yourformer home is subsequently sold within a specific period ( I think it is 36 months) you are entitled to a rebate.

Inherited property...
        15-02-2019, 20:35 PM
      • Reply to portfolio landlord struggling for lenders
        loanarranger
        You seem to have misunderstood the criteria of BM & TMW , as you have 4 properties as BtL’s you fall under a much stricter affordability regime which does carry an assessment of each property meeting their Portfolio rental assessment, have an adequate level of income BM for example require a minimum...
        15-02-2019, 20:30 PM
      • To do up a property to sell or not?
        Samwelly
        We have had a long term tenant in a house we rent out for many years. They have now left, but the property is in poor condition and needs repainting inside and out and new carpets throughout. The bathroom needs completely re-doing. The question is whether it is always worth renovating before selling...
        15-11-2018, 15:01 PM
      • Reply to To do up a property to sell or not?
        jpucng62
        Certainly doing it up yourselves & getting a higher sales price is likely to generate a higher tax bill so is probably not worth it. But by spending just a little on it ie. getting it clean & slapping white / magnolia paint on the walls, you may increase the value by more than you spend. Most...
        15-02-2019, 17:24 PM
      • Reply to Buy to let and re mortgage ... please advise..
        Uselesswithmoney
        Thank you both for your quick responses ... another quick question if i may if i am selling the home i live in and remortgage BTL 75% , will i still have to pay the extra stamp duty charges because its a second home .....will the class the BTL (inhertied ) as the first home .. Thanks again
        15-02-2019, 17:17 PM
      • GBP zero valuation!!!!
        dizzymill
        Hi there.

My daughter has had an offer accepted on a 2 bed detached house that needs some improvements. Offer is 200k. The house in question is in a desirable location but at present is surrounded by land with lapsed planning for 12 properties (no social housing). Obviously once these...
        15-02-2019, 15:03 PM
      • Reply to GBP zero valuation!!!!
        jpucng62
        When I was buying my house we had a £0 valuation. Our house is on high ground with a wall around 2 sides approx 14 foot high outside the garden in places although only 2 foot inside the garden. There were some cracks in the wall & we had to get a structural surveyors report & then had to agree...
        15-02-2019, 17:09 PM
        loanarranger
        A good broker will discuss the merits of the application supported by a copy of the valuation. Some lenders will do a soft footprint atAgreement in Principle stage and the hard footprint made when a full application is submitted. The brokershould egagewith his local business manager whom he knows will...
        15-02-2019, 16:53 PM
        dizzymill
        So all may not be lost just yet?
        15-02-2019, 16:02 PM
      Working...
      X