Enormous thanks and gratitude to Loanarranger.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enormous thanks and gratitude to Loanarranger.

Many many thanks for Loanarranger for his invaluable assistance and sharing of knowledge. His vast knowledge and help has empowered me and given me the confidence to explore things in a direction which quite frankly scared me. It is so refreshing to find people in the world still willing and happy to help simply because they are able. I am incredibly thankful for your time and patience. I am now taking what I have learned and running with it!. Best wishes to you, Loanarranger. Many thanks, PollyW

Hi PollyW
    Your comments are very much appreciated and as mentioned I am always available to offer any advice or help going forward, I am only sorry that the appalling service of your personal banker required you to make such a post and one which saddened me at such service from a bank.

Very best wishes in moving forward with your plans.

loanarranger

Comment

Can I also add my thanks to the couple of times we have spoken. Loanarranger is a true gentleman with great knowledge in his specific field and has offered me advice a couple of time (free of charge). Next time you are up North please let me know and I will take you out for lunch, on me!

Comment

hech123
        Thank you so much for your generous comments; I enjoy participating in the various Forum Topics , at my stage in life I consider it to be payback time as clearly there are many individuals who genuinely have queries that need commenting on without feeling that there is a sub agenda by the respondee to be touting for business, I concede that on a small number of instances I have been fortunate to be asked to act on behalf of a poster which in itself is a bonus but in the majority of my posts I like to feel that I have been able to offer over 50 years of being a lender including 11 years as a broker and providing a balanced view from a lenders perspective and a view from being a broker.

Thank you again for your comments greatly appreciated.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Mortgage News
          loanarranger
          The following article has appeared in one of the Mortgage Trade journals reporting on views expressed by the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries an influential trade body within the mortgage industry.

"Mortgage rates are likely to rise in the first quarter of 2016 as lenders look...
          23-12-2015, 18:43 PM
        • Reply to Mortgage News
          loanarranger
          Correct, I spoke with Paragon this morning and indeed they are using Sonia as the basis of rate setting rather than 3 Month Libor but this only applies to loans which were indeed linked to Libor but any mortgage offers being made now quote a reversionary rate which is between 4.85% and 5.60 depending...
          19-10-2018, 10:43 AM
        • Reply to Mortgage News
          boletus
          Phew! You had me worried there.
          It is not a SVR set by the lender, it is a replacement index independent of their control;

https://www.mortgagefinancegazette.c...or-04-09-2018/

LIBOR is to be replaced, for GBP Sterling, with an updated...
          19-10-2018, 08:08 AM
        • Reply to Mortgage News
          boletus
          Can they do that? Surely if borrowers signed up for a LIBOR tracker, the lender can't just alter the terms onto a SVR of their choosing.

Mortgage Express, amongst others, tried and failed with their BofE base rate tracker mortgages.

Is this only for new lending?

19-10-2018, 07:31 AM
        • Reply to Mortgage News
          loanarranger
          Lenders criteria may get tougher in 2019
          At a conference with lenders yesterday it was revealed that the Financial Conduct Authority was expressing reservations on the methodology of data being remitted by lenders and its potential impact on lending and the market as a whole both for Regulated&...
          19-10-2018, 06:21 AM
        • Reply to Mortgage News
          loanarranger
          Libor linked Mortgages changes
          Loans that are presently linked to 3 month Libor will shortly be abolished with lenders applying a new rate which is akin to a Standard Variable rate. The downside to this is that it removes the transparency of knowing that at the quarterly review date the 3 month...
          19-10-2018, 06:07 AM
        • help, what to do with mortgage?
          logan5
          ok situation is:

own a house that have been renting out and now want to sell. the house has been on the market for 9 months, which isn't unsual in this area. the tenant has now decided to move out and has bought there own place.

im now staring at an interest only...
          07-10-2018, 10:01 AM
        • Reply to help, what to do with mortgage?
          loanarranger
          Whilst there is nothing to stop an AST being created for a minimum period of three moths or even less but before you make such a move check your terms of mortgage as it can stipulate a minimum term of 6 months.
          Everyone has a view regarding the best tactics when selling a property , you just...
          18-10-2018, 21:05 PM
        • 1 Property in The Bag - Now what? Need Advice Please!
          Johnwb89
          Hhey everyone!

I hope everyone can appreciate with this post, I know I am a very fortunate person, and I don't deserve it, but either way...

I've just turned 29 and I have been given a property worth £60k from my dad with no mortgage getting £420pcm (only getting this in...
          18-10-2018, 13:12 PM
        • Reply to 1 Property in The Bag - Now what? Need Advice Please!
          boletus
          Why do you need to live in such a huge house? (Or smaller house in a very expensive area)

How much graft are you prepared to put in? 10 bed benefits HMO in Attercliffe or 3 bed semi in posh commuter Barlborough?

Personally, as a law abiding landlord, I'd avoid investing in...
          18-10-2018, 17:50 PM
        Working...
        X