New Forum - Home Condition Reports, HIPs and EPCs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum - Home Condition Reports, HIPs and EPCs

This Forum has been established to deal with the growing field of Home Condition Reports, HIPs and Energy Assessments and Performance Certificates.

As the new legilsation comes into force these aspects will eventually affect all properties including private residences, rental accommodation, commercial and institutional buildings.

One of our Topic Experts, Jane Needham, has kindly volunteered to make a contribution to this section.

Jane Needham B.Sc (Hons) MRICS – is a Chartered Surveyor with her own practice covering South Yorkshire, North Nottinghamshire and North Derbyshire.

She has over 18 years experience of domestic and commercial property, including managing let residential property, residential property inventories, new-build snagging and renovation/refurbishment of residential property.

She is accredited as a Domestic Energy Assessor and is currently working towards accreditation for Energy Performance Certificates for non-residential property and new build residential property (to be introduced from April 2008).

She is also an expert on Council Tax and Non-Domestic rating, having worked as a Senior Valuer in the Valuation Office Agency until 2006. Tel: 01302 247294 e-mail: needhamsurveyor@aol.com web: www.needhamcharteredsurveyor.co.uk

Several CONV. FORUM threads on HIPs etc. have been moved into this new forum, too. Good idea, someone- it keeps them all together.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X