125mm Ducting

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    125mm Ducting

    I have a cooker hood to connect up that has a 125mm diameter outlet. Ideally, I would like to use flat channel ducting so I can run it above cupboards. However, I don't seem to be able to find a complete range of parts.

    The B&Q website has 125mm ducting as follows: http://search.diy.com/search#?p=KK&s...20Ducting&rk=2

    There are no adaptors there to convert circular duct to flat duct. Nor is there any way (as far as I can see) to terminate the flat duct where it goes outside.

    Any suggestions folks?

    You mean stuff like...

    & all this other stuff here??

    The wife's nephew fits bathrooms & kitchens for B&Q (Well, he fixes the stuff others have fitted... ) & he's really really good but we're talking £££££££££...

    I am legally unqualified: If you need to rely on advice check it with a suitable authority - eg a solicitor specialising in landlord/tenant law...


      Thanks Artful.


        Well that was a waste of money.

        I don't think the people who make cooker hoods, and the people who make ducting talk to each other. Unless I mount the cooker hood 2" away from the wall, I will not be able to connect its spiggot into a round/square converter due to the width of the converter.

        I will have to use circular ducting after all.


        Latest Activity