best prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best prices

is anyone able to advise a good site for Landlord supply. We have 4 flats in one house and the cost of 3 monthly rental is way and above our actual electrical usuage as we only have 2 small communal hall ways

I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Are you looking for a site that will provide you with a good landlord?

Can you please rephrase your second sentence?

Comment

I am also confused by post is your electricity bills too high !

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Cctv
        KeepTheFaith
        Can anyone give me some pointers on where to start in finding a good cctv system. Would be for a couple of cameras over front door which opens up on to the street, clear enough to identify someone around the front door area, night vision, also able to view the car parked across the road.
        Can...
        27-07-2017, 00:16 AM
      • Reply to Cctv
        MrShed
        It does apply to private individuals if you end up surveilling the public, the link the Mod posted explains....
        27-07-2017, 12:18 PM
      • Reply to Cctv
        jpkeates
        The data protection act isn't normally applicable to private individuals, so it might depend on under which capacity the installation is done.

It's also something that might have planning implications.
        27-07-2017, 10:48 AM
      • Reply to Cctv
        MrShed
        Why does that link say otherwise? There are of course exemptions but what that link does state is that any coverage of an area in public would be within the realms of the Data Protection Act (and, imminently, within the remit of the General Data Protection Regulations).

I'm not suggesting...
        27-07-2017, 09:02 AM
      • Reply to Cctv
        leaseholder64
        Although the above application requires Data Protection Act registration, and the associated consequences, like the need to destroy the recording sooner rather than later, and to honour subject access requests, even when done by a residential occupier, if you are a landlord, and that includes the freeholder...
        27-07-2017, 08:50 AM
      • Reply to Cctv
        Moderator2
        No quite correct;

https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/cctv
        27-07-2017, 08:18 AM
      • Reply to Cctv
        MrShed
        You need to be very careful with this, in theory you cannot point the camera to view a car parked on a public road, you are not permitted to put surveillance on the public (and by extension public areas).
        27-07-2017, 07:38 AM
      • Toilet fan
        Gep
        Could anybody recommend a good extractor fan?

I'm looking for something great quality and long lasting. I don't care if it's pretty, super quiet, etc.
        Something pretty common would be good as well so I'm sure any electrician will be able to fit it easily.

This is the...
        19-07-2017, 10:04 AM
      • Reply to Toilet fan
        jpkeates
        I have one of these in my bathroom - not silent, but quiet enough.
        I've found that they vary from box to box, though....
        Shop Silavent SDF100TBS Axial Extractor Fan with Backdraught Shutter & Timer. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders
        21-07-2017, 09:13 AM
      • What to look for in double glazing quotes
        bowsden
        Hello. I'm a new BtL landlord and have just bought an upper flat with two bedrooms, one in the attic. The conversion is very old and there is no paperwork associated with it. It has been let out for 30 years previously and is very tired, so I intend to freshen it up, put double glazing in and let it...
        14-07-2017, 09:01 AM
      Working...
      X