Kitchen Doors & Drawers Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen Doors & Drawers Replacement

Does any one know where I can get the following style of doors replaced?

Will try to add a photo later on as it doesn't seem to upload from work.
    Last edited by r0b; 05-12-2012, 16:11 PM. Reason: trying to add photo

I found this place the other day Rob:

http://www.diyhomefit.co.uk/kitchens...51c5e8d6f2732d

Any use to you?

Comment

Thanks for the link it seems like the Westburry design but not quite there.

Comment

This should work:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55kpu2j618...%2058%2006.jpg

it does look to be similar to a Howdens Tenby kitchen:

http://www.howdens.com/product-range...-ranges/tenby/

Comment

I agree it does look very similar - I've got this in one of my lets.

Howdens are notorious for only letting tradesmen buy from them and they hate selling doors only (without carcass). I would give them a try though - you could always take door back if it was not the one.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

I rang up my local and they said they don't supply doors, so I'm probably going to have to find someone in the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Interlaken View Post

Howdens are notorious for only letting tradesmen buy from them
              'Notorious' seems a bit OTT! They do advertise themselves as 'trade only'. It's not a crime.
              'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Even so MTG they are very whingey (sp?) if you only want to buy doors and keep old carcasses. I don't have an account myself (Howdens let a woman have an account - never!) but two carpenters (male) that work for me report problem if only wanting to order doors.

MTG - I'm not saying it is a crime (your words) but a real annoyance.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

I am a woman with an account at Howdens :-)

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Toilet fan
                    Gep
                    Could anybody recommend a good extractor fan?

I'm looking for something great quality and long lasting. I don't care if it's pretty, super quiet, etc.
                    Something pretty common would be good as well so I'm sure any electrician will be able to fit it easily.

This is the...
                    19-07-2017, 10:04 AM
                  • Reply to Toilet fan
                    jpkeates
                    I have one of these in my bathroom - not silent, but quiet enough.
                    I've found that they vary from box to box, though....
                    Shop Silavent SDF100TBS Axial Extractor Fan with Backdraught Shutter & Timer. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders
                    21-07-2017, 09:13 AM
                  • What to look for in double glazing quotes
                    bowsden
                    Hello. I'm a new BtL landlord and have just bought an upper flat with two bedrooms, one in the attic. The conversion is very old and there is no paperwork associated with it. It has been let out for 30 years previously and is very tired, so I intend to freshen it up, put double glazing in and let it...
                    14-07-2017, 09:01 AM
                  • Reply to What to look for in double glazing quotes
                    MisterB
                    of course it matters who owns the windows as a matter of principle - if they fell out and injured someone, who holds the liability? chances of it happening ...... in reality, next to none. so in your case it seems it isn't an issue, but I have two flats in a block of LA flats. the lease states they...
                    18-07-2017, 20:05 PM
                    bowsden
                    In Newcastle and the surrounding parts, it is perfectly normal. It is not a flying freehold, it is a criss-cross arrangement most popularly associated with 'Tyneside Flats'....
                    18-07-2017, 08:22 AM
                    leaseholder64
                    A flying freehold doesn't seem to be a good position to be in for a residential flat.
                    17-07-2017, 10:39 AM
                  • mysterious dust
                    tatemono
                    We've got a family in a 3 bed mid-terrace 1930s brick and tile house and prior to them moving in a year ago, we did quite a bit of work on the property including remedying some damp issues (not major) a complete replaster and redecoration. It was mint when the family moved in.

A year...
                    22-03-2017, 14:28 PM
                  • Reply to mysterious dust
                    JK0
                    Of course, you only had the tops of the walls plastered?
                    17-07-2017, 09:44 AM
                  • Reply to mysterious dust
                    tatemono
                    Area has trees front and back so we get gutters done every year. The dust isn't just upstairs either. It's appeared to a lesser extent downstairs. The plaster is my bet. It was all done by the same plasterer and he was a different plasterer to the one we used for the other properties we've refurbished...
                    17-07-2017, 09:21 AM
                    bowsden
                    Hi. Thanks for the input. With these flats they are criss cross freeholder / leaseholder. The bottom flat has the freehold to the top one and I will own the freehold to the bottom one. So technically the bottom flat is responsible for looking after the bit that keeps up my flat and I am responsible...
                    16-07-2017, 18:25 PM
                  Working...
                  X