Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snorkerz
    replied
    I have used "Austins" in the past - they're on the web - and found them to be keenly priced for decent products. That's not a specific recommendation - there may be others who are better.

Leave a comment:

• freenote
    replied
    Much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    Originally posted by freenote View Post
    Thanks. S20 all sorted.

Do you know of any websites though? I need to propose some options with pics and rough prices.
    Any reputable local supplier as suggested, you could be anywhere..

The CFA should be able to help. Ideally you should settle on one carpet at £x per m2inc underlay and at least two quotes for that carpet.

http://www.cfa.org.uk/directory.php

Leave a comment:

• freenote
    replied
    Thanks. S20 all sorted.

Do you know of any websites though? I need to propose some options with pics and rough prices.

Leave a comment:

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    Any reputable local supplier can assist but bear in mind that when getting quotes you need to be comparing similar carpets from different suppliers, and ensuring that you get a good quality underlay especially for any area that is heavily used, eg main lobby.

It might be sensible to look at different carpet in such areas, if they might wear out much sooner than upper floors.

Don't forget that if any one flat is going to contribute more than £250(even if via the reserve/sinking fund) you msut consult under "section 20".

Leave a comment:

• freenote
    started a topic Communal area carpets

Communal area carpets

We are updating the communal areas in our block of flats. Can anyone point me in the direction of a company (preferably with a website) that supplies carpets for communal areas.

Many thanks.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X