Suggestion for renaming this forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
    That does indeed make a pleasant change.
    Keep it up.
    Fnarr, fnarr.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
      OK- so let such people flock hither and post.
      Still awaiting the mad rush- no flocking sign of it, so far.
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

Still awaiting the mad rush- no flocking sign of it, so far.
        Still awaiting the appearance of your manners, too (although I suspect it will be a long wait!)

So in your view, there is no point in the existence of this forum and it may as well be scrapped?
        'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Since when has my view had any merit in yours?

Comment

Since when has my view had any merit in yours?
            One might ask equally, since when have you cared what others think of your views? You give the impression that you made your mind up about everything many years ago and your resistance to allowing yourself (or others) to change it has become something of a point of principle with you. It is not a sign of weakness to admit you might be wrong about something, or to find common ground, or give credit where it is due. Try it!

Constructive viewpoints/suggestions are always of interest, irrespective of who offers them.

I have emailed a list of threads to the Editor and the Moderator which seem to fit this new forum. Perhaps they will help demonstrate the kinds of things which could usefully be posted here.
            'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X