EPCs - Property Particulars & Letting Lists!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sorrel View Post
    Exactly, all of which were mainly fought with Citroens, Renault and Peugeot and the odd Venturi thrown in! The reason why they lost was because half way through their Renault Scenic Megane (which btw was one month outside of its warrantee) blew its head gasket. Causing more damage to the engine bay than the car was now worth!

Being in France at the time you would think they could fix it...we were told by a helpful frog that 'Non, wee cannot feex your lovelee franch car because the 'ole of france are on 'oliday for 2 weeks'
    Fair enough! (But two weeks doesn't sound long enough. Isn't it usually at least four?)
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Was two weeks into the holiday!
      My views and posts are based on my opinion and any advice given is just that, advice. If you decide to act on any advice given it is with the full knowledge that I am not perfect and anything I say could be wrong!

Comment

Et voila! (Gallic shrug).
        'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Cannes jours?
          JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
          1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
          2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
          3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
          4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

C'est la vie. Qu'est-ce que on peut faire?
            Visit my - news and articles
            - resources, news and services
            - information, FAQ and provision

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
              And I bet 25 years ago nobody ever thought that Gary Glitter would turn out to be an old perv.
              Although he demonstrably is just that, his music is still great. Odd that the BBC bans it, now that he's no longer incarcerated...
              1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
              2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
              3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

Originally posted by hip-consultant.co.uk View Post
                C'est la vie. Qu'est-ce que on peut faire?
                S'installer a la terasse avec une grande bouteille de rouge.

Comment

You must have very large cheeks if it takes a whole bottle of rouge (and not just a dab) to put colour in them.
                  Very Maximised Factor!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
                    You must have very large cheeks if it takes a whole bottle of rouge (and not just a dab) to put colour in them.
                    Very Maximised Factor!
                    Uh? Que? (Not being an old lush, it took me a while to work that one out!).

Right, must get back to the hyper-repassage. I may be some time.

Comment

Cannes jours?
                      Non, cannes a bines. (Comme chez M. Heinz).

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
                        Non, cannes a bines. (Comme chez M. Heinz).
                        Aha, the old cinquante-sept position. Those dirty european pervs; they have a million housewives EVERY day.
                        It makes me very crosse (and blackwell).

Comment

Aha, the old cinquante-sept position. Those dirty european pervs; they have a million housewives EVERY day.
                          It makes me very crosse (and blackwell).
                          Probably best if the rest is silence on this one!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                          X