EPC for property on letting market before 1 October?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPC for property on letting market before 1 October?

Hi all,

Sorry of this has been asked before, but I would just like to clarify something about the EPC's that come into force on Wednesday.

Are EPC's only required for properties put on the market on or after 1st of October, or is it any property that is on the market on 1st October (i.e. those put on market before Oct 1st)?

Any guidance greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by PhoenixPropertyShop View Post
    Are EPC's only required for properties put on the market on or after 1st of October, or is it any property that is on the market on 1st October (i.e. those put on market before Oct 1st)?
    Presumably you're talking about letting rather than selling, right?

AIUI the rule applies to tenancies starting on or after 1 October.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericthelobster View Post
      Presumably you're talking about letting rather than selling, right?

AIUI the rule applies to tenancies starting on or after 1 October.
      Excellent. Many thanks.

Comment

Energy Performance Certificate

EPC is becoming much important for property management...So it is much needed nowadays..

Comment

Epc!

I arrange for the EPC to take place last Sunday at my properties, the assessor arrived early and was very meticulous. I was able to get a discount, and would recommend him to any one who is interested in Norfolk.

Comment

What are people paying for epc's?

I've just arranged for 5 two bed properties to be done @ £36 each including vat.
            The guy is a sole operator and has already said that he'll be putting prices up to around £45 each simply because tenants are so difficult to co-ordinate for visits.
            I rather suspect that at the end of the day averages are going to settle around £50 inc.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X