Watch out for Fake EPC companies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out for Fake EPC companies

I have just been ripped off by a company called UK EPC. They gave me an internet quote and i accepted the quote and paid by paypal. The telephone number does not exist the company are not based in a unit but seems to be a residential house and i cannot get any help from paypal, I have even tried the yell.com searches for the comapny and they have no listings either.

THEY EVEN HAVE THIS WEB PAGE LISTED AS A LINK FOR THEIR WEB PAGE.

I have rung the number on the bottom of this web page and get an ans phone. Am now posting to alert everybody to this fake company.

I would appreciate any body in charge of this web page to contact me because at this moment in time you seem to be linked to this fraudulent company.

If you are not i apologise but until someone calls me to discuss this i am forced to assume the worst.

I will keep other people on this forum updated on my progress.

Hi again I have now been able to contact the company in question who say they have been having trouble with their phones. They have offered me a refund through paypal and assured me that they are overwhelmed with enquiries and would have got back to me soon.

I apologise for any offence i may have caused and accept that on this occasion i am not justified to assume the worst.

bye

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X