Meet EPC Fail EIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

royw,

You are right. I mentioned in another thread that doing these improvements is pointless at the moment. Never mind that the assessor will pretend that your building is exactly as originally built, any works you do do before assessment, won't count towards the exemption figure.

If you were to install insulation everywhere before assessment, the assessor will say you need to do it again to improve the EPC score, as he is unable to see what you already did!

What an absolute joke, eh?
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

landlord-man,

Pity the ground floor flat owner who has his neighbours knocking for the toilet all night.
      To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
        landlord-man,

Pity the ground floor flat owner who has his neighbours knocking for the toilet all night.
        No problem.

It will only be social renters in high rise flats soon - they'll just pee in the communal stairwells lol
        My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

Originally posted by landlord-man View Post

No problem.

It will only be social renters in high rise flats soon - they'll just pee in the communal stairwells lol
          That'll power another light then. Or maybe p*ssing on the electrics will sort out over over population problem.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X