Which electric shower should I choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which electric shower should I choose?

Hello Everyone! Can you guys please tell me which electric smoker should I choose? There is no issue of budget at all.

Depends on hot/cold feed and available power (ie 9kw shower no good if trips supply)

Most (but not all) showers have multi access fitting slots.

Is it new or replacement shower?
    My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

New install or replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by bitiya View Post
        Hello Everyone! Can you guys please tell me which electric smoker should I choose? There is no issue of budget at all.
        Tenants can buy their own meat processing equipment.
        To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

I was thinking along similar lines - I believe oak smokers are better for salmon

Comment

No issue of budget go for this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SISHUINIANH...6302217&sr=8-1

£45870.75

Or if you don't fancy the lights how about this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SISHUINIANH...6302323&sr=8-9

£1353.91

Comment

AndrewDod,

False economy to get the cheap one. The first will last much longer with tenants.

Comment

My preference is a pressurised cylinder for electric properties or a combi boiler if gas. They run a mixer shower. If there is an electric shower i leave it in as insurance for when the hot water goes wrong.

Comment

I agree with Codger. If you fit an electric shower in a hard water area the shower unit can fail within a year or so and the manufacturers can avoid warranty unless a water softening unit is fitted.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                  X