EPC in Worcester- for £5 and a pint of beer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPC in Worcester- for £5 and a pint of beer!

So many people trying to advertise so as to get bizz from landlords for EPC's.

The only genuine independant find a DEA site is the landmark site www.hcrregister.com - click on Find an inspector and put in postcode. The rest are just portals.

BUT just to keep with flow I will do yr EPC's anywhere in the WR postcode area £5 and a pint!

Cheers

Originally posted by ChrisG View Post
    So many people trying to advertise so as to get bizz from landlords for EPC's.

The only genuine independant find a DEA site is the landmark site www.hcrregister.com - click on Find an inspector and put in postcode. The rest are just portals.

BUT just to keep with flow I will do yr EPC's anywhere in the WR postcode area £5 and a pint!

Cheers
    Of course you will Chris
    Errrr actually your wrong about that link. That site is the site where ALL qualified DEAs must be listed (It's da law), and it includes huge companies and one man independent outfits. I'll happily push myself for business in my area other than that the usual rules apply, ie. the best way to find a reliable independent DEA is through word of mouth. Other than that try the search on the Institute of Domestic Energy Assessors site http://www.whatstheidea.net
    Oh and remember the other basic rule:- you generally get what you pay for ie. if you pay peanuts you get monkeys!

Energy Surveys North East - Serving Teesside & Durham[/COLOR]

Be like a duck
    calm on the outside
    but paddling like ....crazy

Comment

Originally posted by ste.ve View Post
      Of course you will Chris
      Errrr actually your wrong about that link. That site is the site where ALL qualified DEAs must be listed (It's da law), and it includes huge companies and one man independent outfits. I'll happily push myself for business in my area other than that the usual rules apply, ie. the best way to find a reliable independent DEA is through word of mouth. Other than that try the search on the Institute of Domestic Energy Assessors site http://www.whatstheidea.net
      Oh and remember the other basic rule:- you generally get what you pay for ie. if you pay peanuts you get monkeys!
      OMG!!!! I didnt realise I was selling myself cheap ....thats it....price increase £5... a pint.... and a packet of crisps but will do Birmingham, Cheltenham, Hereford and Gloucester as well.

Comment

Depends what it's a pint of.

Bottled water: 6p (cheapest)
        Petrol: 63p
        Vodka: £6
        Printer ink (dearest substance known in liquid form?): £££!
        JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
        1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
        2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
        3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
        4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
          Depends what it's a pint of.

Bottled water: 6p (cheapest)
          Petrol: 63p
          Vodka: £6
          Printer ink (dearest substance known in liquid form?): £££!
          Very astute Jeffery, I thought it would take longer for someone to ask ......... half pint of printer ink would be nearer the mark for a single property or quarter pint per property for portfollios. then again make me an offer e.g. few galls of unleaded, LOL

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisG View Post
            Very astute Jeffery, I thought it would take longer for someone to ask ......... half pint of printer ink would be nearer the mark for a single property or quarter pint per property for portfollios. then again make me an offer e.g. few galls of unleaded, LOL

Chris
            How about 15 pints of freash air ??

Comment

Originally posted by Colincbayley View Post
              How about 15 pints of freash air ??
              Should be on Lung Leasehold forum.
              1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
              2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
              3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

Should be on Lung Leasehold forum.
                Or indeed under tax questions as this is what they will be taxing next !!

Comment

Originally posted by hips
                  Anyway I dont know anyone who got a free pint from a lawyer!
                  I am a:
                  a. solicitor; and
                  b. blood donor.

So Blood Transfusion Service receives several pints a year from me.
                  "Stone the crows, that's very nearly an armful," in Galton & Simpson's words for Tony Hancock.

Comment

I am a:
                    a. solicitor; and
                    b. blood donor.

So Blood Transfusion Service receives several pints a year from me.
                    "Stone the crows, that's very nearly an armful," in Galton & Simpson's words for Tony Hancock.
                    Yes, but was it Free, or did you receive tea and bickies in return??

Comment

Yes, but was it Free, or did you receive tea and bickies in return??
                      No, but does lemon squash count?

Comment

No, but does lemon squash count?
                        Lemon Squash !! Times are getting hard within the NHS!!

Comment

Lemon Squash !! Times are getting hard within the NHS!!
                          Perhaps it's the pips squeaking? Or taking the pith...

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                          X